Week 1: Falcons (0-0) at VIKINGS (0-0)

swede700

Last year, the Falcons were uncharacteristically bad rushing the ball and stopping the run. So, who will have the most yards rushing this game?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Last year, the Falcons were uncharacteristically bad rushing the ball and stopping the run. So, who will have the most yards rushing this game?

• Dalvin Cook
    • Devonta Freeman
    • Alexander Mattison
    • Ito Smith
    • Other (state preference in thread)

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Obligatory fantasy football question:

Do I start Cousins or Ryan week 1?

In 24 road games by opposition QBs at US Bank since 2016: http://pfref.com/tiny/gW3Vb

• 5 games of 250+ yards, only one 300 yard game
  • 14 games sub 200 yards, including 5 sub 150 yards
  • 4 games of 2 TDs, no 3+ TD games
  • 10 games of zero TDs

Cousins meanwhile had at least one TD in every home start and averaged nearly 250 yards passing per game. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Krauser said:

In 24 road games by opposition QBs at US Bank since 2016: http://pfref.com/tiny/gW3Vb

• 5 games of 250+ yards, only one 300 yard game
  • 14 games sub 200 yards, including 5 sub 150 yards
  • 4 games of 2 TDs, no 3+ TD games
  • 10 games of zero TDs

Cousins meanwhile had at least one TD in every home start and averaged nearly 250 yards passing per game. 

Wow. I'd like to think that is pretty damn impressive.

24 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Homemade baked beans with bacon crumbles

That all sounds great! I need the recipe for the baked beans. My attempts at homemade baked beans haven't went very well so I have still been relying on canned beans.

I wish I could say that I was planning a great lineup of food. Normally I do. This year has been tough; I simply don't have the energy for that right now. I want to get back to it eventually and homemade baked beans would be great to include.

Cornerback Mike Hughes was a limited participant in [Wednesday's] practice as he continues to make his way back from last year’s torn ACL. Defensive end Everson Griffen (elbow), tackle Brian O'Neill(elbow) and defensive tackle Linval Joseph (shoulder) were all full participants for the Vikings.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/04/stefon-diggs-misses-practice-with-hamstring-injury/

This will be the fourth time Julio Jones has lined up across from Vikings star cornerback Xavier Rhodes. In the previous three matchups, Rhodes and the Vikings defense have fared well. Jones hasn’t scored a touchdown in those contests and has averaged only 56 yards per contest, down from the 96.6 yards per game he averages for his career. 

https://www.vikings.com/news/vikings-falcons-5-storylines-to-watch-2019?sf218774563=1

6 hours ago, Cearbhall said:

That all sounds great! I need the recipe for the baked beans. My attempts at homemade baked beans haven't went very well so I have still been relying on canned beans.

I wish I could say that I was planning a great lineup of food. Normally I do. This year has been tough; I simply don't have the energy for that right now. I want to get back to it eventually and homemade baked beans would be great to include.

It's pretty simple and easy to do

1lb great northern beans (or pinto if desired)
1lb of lean burger....browned and crumbled
1 pack of bacon...cooked and crumbled
2 onions chopped up
Brown Sugar (to taste)
Pure maple syrup (to taste)
A few dashes of  Tabasco
Minced garlic (to taste)

Mix it all up. Add some water and cook nice a slow for 5-6 hours. Cool them down, put them in the fridge overnight, re-heat on low for a couple hours until ready to serve.

• Like 2