Sign in to follow this  
Trentwannabe

Bills trade Russell Bodine to NE for a 6th in 2020

Wow. Thanks NE. 

Ian Rapoport✔@RapSheet

The #Patriots are trading a 6th round pick to the #Bills for C Russell Bodine, source said. Buffalo’s center Mitch Morse getting healthy, combined with David Andrews likely heading to IR with a blood clot necessitated this.

Lol I love this site sometimes the takes and quality of discussion is so bad. You have guys who've watched Bodine play for both the Bengals and Bills say he sucks and there's no magic fix but because it's the Patriots it's "well they'll fix him" like you can just magic away being slow with stiff hips.

3 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lol I love this site sometimes the takes and quality of discussion is so bad. You have guys who've watched Bodine play for both the Bengals and Bills say he sucks and there's no magic fix but because it's the Patriots it's "well they'll fix him" like you can just magic away being slow with stiff hips.

Most Pats fan realize its a throwaway for crappy depth but yeah some of these guys are so far up Bellichick's butt they would be flat earthers if that's what he told them to believe.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

16 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Most Pats fan realize its a throwaway for crappy depth but yeah some of these guys are so far up Bellichick's butt they would be flat earthers if that's what he told them to believe.

I think it has to do with the fact that bills let players go and some how they show flashes of good plays at the right opportune times and media blasts the bills for letting him go. Hogan and Gillmore come to mind. Gillmore was decent and he shows flashes of greatness but at times gets burned or gets away with a ton of holding/PI calls that he would get called for as a bill so people like myself say that he will shine with Pats because thats our luck as a bills fan. Most of the time they just are pumped up by media to make it look like the bills blew it but in actuality they are nothing but mediocre players on a team that has been winning for the past 2 decades. 

Most but not all Pats fans see this as a huge steal and that they will get the best out of him and he will be great on their team.

Edited by soflbillsfan