Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dll2000

Notable Cuts 2019

Recommended Posts

So.....we may have some choices plus Bars is now on the PS so we can also move him up if needed.

There are always reasons behind some of these decisions that never see the light of day publicly so all we can do is guess based on what info we do have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure it's notable but PJ Johnson was cut by the Lions after they took him in the 7th round. He appeared in a mock of mine last year. Detroit is pretty set at DT but I thought he would be a nice back up for Goldman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Not sure it's notable but PJ Johnson was cut by the Lions after they took him in the 7th round. He appeared in a mock of mine last year. Detroit is pretty set at DT but I thought he would be a nice back up for Goldman.

We kept Nick Williams for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, soulman said:

We kept Nick Williams for that.

I'm aware. I never said now. I said "I thought he would be a nice back up." Past tense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I'm aware. I never said now. I said "I thought he would be a nice back up." Past tense

 

7 hours ago, soulman said:

Detroit is pretty set at DT but I thought he would be a nice back up for Goldman.

Ah gotcha.  But you voiced it in present tense as "would be" not in past tense as "would have been" so I took it to mean now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, soulman said:

 

Ah gotcha.  But you voiced it in present tense as "would be" not in past tense as "would have been" so I took it to mean now.

Yeah, like when I was doing the mocks I thought he *would be* a nice backup to Goldman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Antonio Brown threatened to punch Mayock and threw a b***h fit. So now they may suspend him to try and void his guaranteed money. 

 

Maybe we can get the psycho for cheap if the can cut him and void the guarantees? Ill pass. Lol. What an incompetent POS. I LOVE seeing OAK unravel. 

 

 

Edited by Sugashane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Antonio Brown threatened to punch Mayock and threw a b***h fit. So now they may suspend him to try and void his guaranteed money. 

 

Maybe we can get the psycho for cheap if the can cut him and void the guarantees? Ill pass. Lol. What an incompetent POS. I LOVE seeing OAK unravel. 

 

 

Knowing their half-psychotic fans are openly cheering against the Bears all year, it definitely brings a smile to their face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Knowing their half-psychotic fans are openly cheering against the Bears all year, it definitely brings a smile to their face.

You think Mack is happy he's no longer involved in that side show? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Nagy’s mandate of we over me I think there is next to zero chance we’d ever bring AB in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

With Nagy’s mandate of we over me I think there is next to zero chance we’d ever bring AB in. 

Sometimes we get pissed that Pace passes on talented players with character flags (Tunsil, Hunt, etc.), but you can see why in situations like this.

Our locker room is outstanding and the team is extremely likable from a fan perspective.

 

Edited by dll2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×