Notable Cuts 2019

dll2000

47 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Not sure it's notable but PJ Johnson was cut by the Lions after they took him in the 7th round. He appeared in a mock of mine last year. Detroit is pretty set at DT but I thought he would be a nice back up for Goldman.

We kept Nick Williams for that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I'm aware. I never said now. I said "I thought he would be a nice back up." Past tense

7 hours ago, soulman said:

Detroit is pretty set at DT but I thought he would be a nice back up for Goldman.

Ah gotcha.  But you voiced it in present tense as "would be" not in past tense as "would have been" so I took it to mean now.

Antonio Brown threatened to punch Mayock and threw a b***h fit. So now they may suspend him to try and void his guaranteed money. 

Maybe we can get the psycho for cheap if the can cut him and void the guarantees? Ill pass. Lol. What an incompetent POS. I LOVE seeing OAK unravel. 

Edited by Sugashane

15 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Antonio Brown threatened to punch Mayock and threw a b***h fit. So now they may suspend him to try and void his guaranteed money. 

Maybe we can get the psycho for cheap if the can cut him and void the guarantees? Ill pass. Lol. What an incompetent POS. I LOVE seeing OAK unravel. 

Knowing their half-psychotic fans are openly cheering against the Bears all year, it definitely brings a smile to their face.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

With Nagy’s mandate of we over me I think there is next to zero chance we’d ever bring AB in. 

Sometimes we get pissed that Pace passes on talented players with character flags (Tunsil, Hunt, etc.), but you can see why in situations like this.

Our locker room is outstanding and the team is extremely likable from a fan perspective.

Edited by dll2000