Who will win league MVP?!?!

brownie man

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Matt Ryan

I like the Falcons as a team, in a vacuum expect them to do well.

But they have a real tough schedule this year..if they still end up winning the South I think Matt Ryan definitely will be in the conversation.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Honestly doubt Brady will throw the ball enough to win it. 

I agree with that in theory, but Brady just continues to be Tom Brady.

Obviously, the departure of Gronk hurts, but if Gordon stays clean and produces (big ifs obviously), or Michel goes down and Harris takes a bit to develop, I could actually see Brady throwing it a bit more than anticipated. Again, a lot of ifs and agree it's probably unlikely, but it just seems like he is always a reasonable bet. 

2 minutes ago, Gmen said:

There is nothing to suggest that the Chiefs passing juggernaut is going to slow down. I’m going with Mahomes again. He’s the best player in the league IMO

I just think it's really hard to repeat MVP (I mean, I guess it's hard to WIN by that same theory, but still) and certainly he is going to regress from 50 TDs. He might be the betting favorite, but it's just so hard to repeat.

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Matt Ryan plays all but two games in a dome this year, and the two outdoors games are @Miami and @SF - both warm environments. He's got all the pieces aligned to win MVP this year.

What about Carolina? Can get cold there in winter

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I must have confused myself. They play @CAR not @Miami. Yeah that's gonna be their ONE cold game, but I mean still one freaking game in cold weather for Ryan this year lol

Yeah that seems like a real fluke for him. Falcons are going to go off, probably. Until they play Chicago or something in the playoffs :ph34r: