Who will win league MVP?!?!

brownie man

Since 2007 the MVP has been either Payton Manning (3), Tom Brady (3), or Aaron Rodgers (2). Or it has been a breakout QB, who was a former top pick: Mahomes, Ryan, and Newton. Also Adrian Peterson is in there, but he might be the last running back to win this award for awhile  

With that logic: I’m going to make my top five:

Brady, Rodgers, Mayfield, Wentz, and Mahomes. 

Of that group... Aaron Rodgers is going to be the prediction. 

I could also see Watson putting it together and being the surprise winner. 

If Mahomes does it again, I'll break my television. I have never done that.

It wouldn't be end of season or during the awards ceremony either. It would be during some random midseason game, when he threw his 4th td in the 3rd quarter to go up by 18 or whatever ridiculous repeat of how last season went and I realize, "oh, ok. That's cool."

Not hating on the Chiefs. They deserve it. Just wished it was in a different division.

Go Wentz.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Hen ya guna learn to read bruh

I'd add Watson.

I read it...doesn't mean it isn't absurdly dumb. If Mayfield is a "serious" contender, then the 2x MVP who Mayfield can't hold the jock of, is too.

The guy just went for 4400 yards, 25 TD and 2 INT for a coach he could give two ****s about. But yeah, not a serious contender.

Edited by beekay414

8 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I read it...doesn't mean it isn't absurdly dumb. If Mayfield is a "serious" contender, then the 2x MVP who Mayfield can't hold the jock of, is too.

The guy just went for 4400 yards, 25 TD and 2 INT for a coach he could give two ****s about. But yeah, not a serious contender.

Not on the train. He may turn it around but he hasnt been great for a while.

Edited by Kiwibrown

2 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Not on the train. He may turn it around but he hasnt been great for a while.

Yeah, according to his abilities, sure. In regards to everyone else? He's still better than 95% of the guys taking snaps. If Baker Mayfield is a MVP candidate, #12 in Green Bay is too.

I'll let his season do the talking though.