Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GetDownandDirty

Raiders release LB Brandon Marshall... is he a fit here

Recommended Posts

Raiders just released Brandon Marshall. Should the Lions take a look. Would help shore up our linebacker group & bring in a veteran to help with the younger players.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GetDownandDirty said:

Raiders just released Brandon Marshall. Should the Lions take a look. Would help shore up our linebacker group & bring in a veteran to help with the younger players.

I feel like we're going to trade for Kiko Alonso as opposed to a guy like Marshall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I feel like we're going to trade for Kiko Alonso as opposed to a guy like Marshall.

Kerryon Johnson likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Whys that? lol

Lol you dont remember him slamming kiko to the ground with one arm????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 5:09 PM, detroitroar said:

Lol you dont remember him slamming kiko to the ground with one arm????

No I don't.… I couldn't watch all of the games because my local TV package didn't carry Detroit channels (I don't live in Detroit or Michigan). I just switched and have Fox Detroit so I'll be more plugged in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

No I don't.… I couldn't watch all of the games because my local TV package didn't carry Detroit channels (I don't live in Detroit or Michigan). I just switched and have Fox Detroit so I'll be more plugged in.

Ahhh. Check out the highlights on YouTube...you wont be disappointed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, detroitroar said:

Ahhh. Check out the highlights on YouTube...you wont be disappointed. 

Especially since we didn't add (Alonso) by trade. I'll check it out for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...