Blough traded

brooks1957

9 hours ago, mchjstnk said:

Please, oh god please tell me that people aren’t really upset about this trade. 

Upset?  I don’t think there’s any situation that involves 7th round picks and David Blough that could upset anyone.

I just find the compensation, or complete lack thereof, amusing.

Its like Dorsey was big D swing in this trade... Its like he told the Lions, we are better than you and will be better than you, so lets just swap 7th rd picks.

Who knows if we even use that pick tho. If I had to place a bet, I would bet that Dorsey prolly trades that pick.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Its like Dorsey was big D swing in this trade... Its like he told the Lions, we are better than you and will be better than you, so lets just swap 7th rd picks.

Who knows if we even use that pick tho. If I had to place a bet, I would bet that Dorsey prolly trades that pick.

Maybe swap picks with the Pats?

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

Have you ever heard the stories of guys who started with a paper clip and kept trading and trading until they wound up with a ferrari? Well, meet John Dorsey

• Like 3