This years fantasy MVP

sammymvpknight

Happy international fantasy football draft day!

I love this question because it is rarely asked and one of the most important. Which player across the fantasy landscape will be on the most fantasy winning teams. Realize that it’s not always the best or highest scoring player. It’s often a player that outplays their draft status. For instance...James Conner was really high last season.

Should be pretty easy, just give me one name. Who do you’ve got?

Chris Carson is definitely underrated. Top 5 rushing offense and I don’t think Penny is even close. 

I’ll throw out another...James Washington. He’ll be the #2 to a really good passing offense. At the back half of drafts I always tell myself “Washington is the only guy who has a remote chance to be a top 15 WR.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

Chris Carson is definitely underrated. Top 5 rushing offense and I don’t think Penny is even close. 

I’ll throw out another...James Washington. He’ll be the #2 to a really good passing offense. At the back half of drafts I always tell myself “Washington is the only guy who has a remote chance to be a top 15 WR.”

Agreed 100% on Washington. Its easy to just look at Juju sliding into the AB role and Washington getting the bulk of Juju's role last year but I worry some about Moncrief

David Montgomery. I have him in both of my leagues, I'm really high on him. He was the Bears first draft pick, college film looks great, coaches have been raving about him, and he's a very mature and hard-working guy. 

He's not a high draft pick in fantasy but I could definitely see him being an RB1, so that's my pick. 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 6:47 PM, dtwizzy2k8 said:

David Montgomery. I have him in both of my leagues, I'm really high on him. He was the Bears first draft pick, college film looks great, coaches have been raving about him, and he's a very mature and hard-working guy. 

He's not a high draft pick in fantasy but I could definitely see him being an RB1, so that's my pick. 

Hope so, got him going tonight!