Cut Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

There’s really no debating it. He was a terrible talent evaluator. Good at acquiring draft picks but horrible at using them. He’s no different than hinkie who couldn’t draft. 

I agree.

However, he did land us Larry O and Njoku. Obviously, he had a billion picks and you’d like a better rate.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The 2016 draft is what will haunt Sashi. He had 14 picks and the only guys on our roster are Schoebert and Higgins. We just drafted Schoeberts replacement and Higgins might cost too much.

Coleman bust could had michael thonas

Ogbah bust 

Nassib good

Kessler horrible could of had Dak

Louis sucks

Devalve worth the risk

Schobert awesome pick

Payton sucked

Higgins great pick

Zane should kept parkey

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The 2016 draft is what will haunt Sashi. He had 14 picks and the only guys on our roster are Schoebert and Higgins. We just drafted Schoeberts replacement and Higgins might cost too much.

Nassib as well.  The fact that Dorsey traded him doesn’t make him a bad pick.

Coleman is still in the league too.

As far as Higgins and Schobert, the fact we can’t afford them is in no way a ding against Sashi.

And just food for thought, but what if we had someone not named Hue Jackson developing these picks?  I mean, he had Chubb buried behind Hyde and Baker behind Tuh-Rod.  He couldn’t spot talent smacking him in the face nor develop it.

• Like 2

Only Cuts that hurt a little imo: Ray Ray Armstrong b/c he's a special teams captain and locker room loves him. We just couldn't keep that many LBs. Braxton Miller... I actually like his playmaking ability more than Taywan Taylor... Anthony Zettel... Zettel is a solid player that can contribute but not on our defensive depth roster.... Britton Colquit... we know what we'll get out of him... we don't know the consistency of the Scottish Hammer... 

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Only Cuts that hurt a little imo: Ray Ray Armstrong b/c he's a special teams captain and locker room loves him. We just couldn't keep that many LBs. Braxton Miller... I actually like his playmaking ability more than Taywan Taylor... Anthony Zettel... Zettel is a solid player that can contribute but not on our defensive depth roster.... Britton Colquit... we know what we'll get out of him... we don't know the consistency of the Scottish Hammer... 

He hasnt missed a punt yet.

I hope he saves his tackling for last line, not as a part of the coverage team. 

Also, of he can he should be doing kick offs

• Like 2

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

He hasnt missed a punt yet.

I hope he saves his tackling for last line, not as a part of the coverage team. 

Also, of he can he should be doing kick offs

Yeah man, he’s gonna get lit up if he keeps sticking his nose in there.

I love that he’s willing to tackle, but save it as a last resort.

• Like 1