Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

Bills cut RB LeSean Mccoy

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

no, looked subpar before and and still does to me. Singletary needs to be a massive hit for it to be good.

yet with a horrid oline they still managed to be top 10 in rushing last year. The bills arent going to lack rushing this year and will still be a top 10 rushing team with out Shady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soflbillsfan said:

yet with a horrid oline they still managed to be top 10 in rushing last year. The bills arent going to lack rushing this year and will still be a top 10 rushing team with out Shady

because they run a lot and Allen does too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Calamity_Cometh said:

Allen is a part of that backfield.

yep. But I'm referring to their RB stable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

yeah or some people are just skeptical before they show it on the field.

He's shown it on the field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

yeah or some people are just skeptical before they show it on the field.

This is fair but by this logic then you can't say things like "sub par" and "not promising" because you haven't seen what they can do on the field yet. Singletary hasn't proven to be sub par yet. And trust me based off his play in camp... He will be far from it.

No matter what you say it if our RB run for more than 514 yards at 3.2 yards a carry then it will be an upgrade to what McCoy gave us last year while saving 6 million dollars. It's not going to be difficult to be an upgrade over that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

The Bills backfield appears subpar.

This was your first post. But you just agreed that Allen is a part of that backfield. And an earlier post was you tacitly agreeing that they will be a top 10 running game because of Allen - part of their backfield - running a lot. I hate to play the semantics game, but your arguments are bleeding into each other.

Let's reestablish. Are we discussing backfield or RBs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marshawn lynch said:

This is fair but by this logic then you can't say things like "sub par" and "not promising" because you haven't seen what they can do on the field yet. Singletary hasn't proven to be sub par yet. And trust me based off his play in camp... He will be far from it.

No matter what you say it if our RB run for more than 514 yards at 3.2 yards a carry then it will be an upgrade to what McCoy gave us last year while saving 6 million dollars. It's not going to be difficult to be an upgrade over that.

Ok, fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Calamity_Cometh said:

This was your first post. But you just agreed that Allen is a part of that backfield. And an earlier post was you tacitly agreeing that they will be a top 10 running game because of Allen - part of their backfield - running a lot. I hate to play the semantics game, but your arguments are bleeding into each other.

Let's reestablish. Are we discussing backfield or RBs?

I meant RBs with backfield but if you include Allen they obviously won't be subpar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SBLIII said:

I meant RBs with backfield but if you include Allen they obviously won't be subpar.

Fair enough. Happy hunting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t care how little he has left or how little sense it makes considering our roster, I want the Eagles to grab him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Don’t care how little he has left or how little sense it makes considering our roster, I want the Eagles to grab him.

I'd love to see him going for a Super Bowl this year.

Eagles or Chiefs would be awesome. Dallas would be good for a laugh too thoguh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JosinaAnderson per ESPN is reporting Chargers are interested in McCoy. Head Coach Anthony Lynn was Lesean McCoy coach in 2016 with Bills. Picking up a RB doesn't make sense though since we have Ekeler and Jackson that make a nice duo and we should be getting Gordon back sometime during the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

based on what? The Bills are relying on a 35 year old and a rookie. Not exactly promising.

As opposed to a 31 year old and a rookie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×