Bills cut RB LeSean Mccoy

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

no, looked subpar before and and still does to me. Singletary needs to be a massive hit for it to be good.

yet with a horrid oline they still managed to be top 10 in rushing last year. The bills arent going to lack rushing this year and will still be a top 10 rushing team with out Shady

Just now, soflbillsfan said:

yet with a horrid oline they still managed to be top 10 in rushing last year. The bills arent going to lack rushing this year and will still be a top 10 rushing team with out Shady

because they run a lot and Allen does too. 

11 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

yeah or some people are just skeptical before they show it on the field.

This is fair but by this logic then you can't say things like "sub par" and "not promising" because you haven't seen what they can do on the field yet. Singletary hasn't proven to be sub par yet. And trust me based off his play in camp... He will be far from it.

No matter what you say it if our RB run for more than 514 yards at 3.2 yards a carry then it will be an upgrade to what McCoy gave us last year while saving 6 million dollars. It's not going to be difficult to be an upgrade over that.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

The Bills backfield appears subpar.

This was your first post. But you just agreed that Allen is a part of that backfield. And an earlier post was you tacitly agreeing that they will be a top 10 running game because of Allen - part of their backfield - running a lot. I hate to play the semantics game, but your arguments are bleeding into each other.

Let's reestablish. Are we discussing backfield or RBs?

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

This is fair but by this logic then you can't say things like "sub par" and "not promising" because you haven't seen what they can do on the field yet. Singletary hasn't proven to be sub par yet. And trust me based off his play in camp... He will be far from it.

No matter what you say it if our RB run for more than 514 yards at 3.2 yards a carry then it will be an upgrade to what McCoy gave us last year while saving 6 million dollars. It's not going to be difficult to be an upgrade over that.

Ok, fair

Just now, Calamity_Cometh said:

This was your first post. But you just agreed that Allen is a part of that backfield. And an earlier post was you tacitly agreeing that they will be a top 10 running game because of Allen - part of their backfield - running a lot. I hate to play the semantics game, but your arguments are bleeding into each other.

Let's reestablish. Are we discussing backfield or RBs?

I meant RBs with backfield but if you include Allen they obviously won't be subpar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

Don’t care how little he has left or how little sense it makes considering our roster, I want the Eagles to grab him.

I'd love to see him going for a Super Bowl this year.

Eagles or Chiefs would be awesome. Dallas would be good for a laugh too thoguh.

JosinaAnderson per ESPN is reporting Chargers are interested in McCoy. Head Coach Anthony Lynn was Lesean McCoy coach in 2016 with Bills. Picking up a RB doesn't make sense though since we have Ekeler and Jackson that make a nice duo and we should be getting Gordon back sometime during the season.