Super Bowl picks

DontTazeMeBro

Ravens over Giants

I think the Ravens defense is going to sneak up on people this year, Flacco has multiple wideouts who can get separation and a RB who is able to check it down to quite often.

I think the Giants defense is criminally underrated as well and as long as OBJ remains healthy, I think that will allow BMarsh to flourish underneath.

On 9/5/2017 at 0:25 PM, August4th said:

Titans over GB

As a Titans fan that was born and raised in Green Bay and still lives in Wisconsin, this would be the greatest day of my life. I probably wouldn't phrase it that way to my wife, but I'm not sure I could imagine a better moment.

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

and Shannahan improves every offense he goes to. I expect a slight regression, mostly due to their lofty heights last season. It was only a question :P

He doesn't the first year. He actually made it much worse the first season. IT wasn't til year 2. Sarkisian runs the same exact scheme, just different play calls and Matt Ryan gets more control at the line like what Manning used to. More RPO calls. I think Atlanta will be fine this year. Maybe not 33PPG, but I could see 30PPG.

Archived