College Football and NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

Ogbah was on pace for 9 sacks and a top 12 finish in DE TFLs and run stuffs with Kansas City (doesn't mean he'd get there of course but he was growing substantially).

I just can't believe we had Carl Nassib and Emmanuel Ogbah and got literally nothing in return when Eric Murray walks off in free agency.

Players like Ogbah and Njoku were some of the rawest players coming into the draft for a reason.

Everyone worth their scouting weight knew it would take likely 3--4 years you could really evaluate their career trajectories.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Ogbah was on pace for 9 sacks and a top 12 finish in DE TFLs and run stuffs with Kansas City (doesn't mean he'd get there of course but he was growing substantially).

I just can't believe we had Carl Nassib and Emmanuel Ogbah and got literally nothing in return when Eric Murray walks off in free agency.

Players like Ogbah and Njoku were some of the rawest players coming into the draft for a reason.

Everyone worth their scouting weight knew it would take likely 3--4 years you could really evaluate their career trajectories.

And yet there are people who still don't understand why Dorsey was fired.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I mean there were definitely some blunders with Dorsey, but there were definitely more positives than negatives.

There were some good decisions, no doubt. The problem was that those decisions were not frequent enough given the opportunities, and that the bad decisions really held the team back. Being overtly dismissive of the work of other people in the building didn't help matters.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Yeah they looked good for their new teams but just because they performed well for their new teams doesn’t mean they would have automatically performed well with the browns. Ogbah looked solid with KC but looked below avg for the browns. Same with Nassib. Those dudes never performed like they had to be on the roster. 

ogbah prolly looked better being on a defense that is playing with leads a majority of the time. 

those dudes were On the paths to being JAGs here in Cleveland 

I don’t want to make assumptions about an athlete, but Joe Burrows situation is weird.

I really hope he doesn’t pull an Eli. That’s going to send red flags to me that he feels he’s already “made it” already. I’d want that kid who worked his *** off in the off-season.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

I don’t want to make assumptions about an athlete, but Joe Burrows situation is weird.

I really hope he doesn’t pull an Eli. That’s going to send red flags to me that he feels he’s already “made it” already. I’d want that kid who worked his *** off in the off-season.

I'd love if he pulled an Eli and demanded to go to someone outside our division. Then I hope the Bengals fall in love with Herbert because of teh big arm and do a trade-down with someone like Miami or the Chargers (for irony).