College Football and NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

11 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Me I just like speed because you have to have linebackers that is as fast as kelce.

That's let's you double tyreek hill.

Queen would get mauled in the AFC North though. It's a rugged division, not a pass-happy one.

I disagree about doubling Hill and singling up Kelce. I think you need to double Kelce and just play deep off man coverage on Tyreek Hill. Kelce is the one that kills you. I would ALWAYS stand my DE up on Kelce's side and beat the ever living crap out of him.

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Queen would get mauled in the AFC North though. It's a rugged division, not a pass-happy one.

I disagree about doubling Hill and singling up Kelce. I think you need to double Kelce and just play deep off man coverage on Tyreek Hill. Kelce is the one that kills you. I would ALWAYS stand my DE up on Kelce's side and beat the ever living crap out of him.

Interesting different approaches 

46 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Hakeem Adeniji for RG pls. He’d be awesome in a ZBS.

Also, Matthew Peart did himself some favors today with damn near 37” arm length.

Brandon Aiyuk met with the Browns. The wheels on him are freaking nuts.

Aiyuk at pick 70? 96? 🤔

Where does Adeniji go?

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Hakeem Adeniji for RG pls. He’d be awesome in a ZBS.

Also, Matthew Peart did himself some favors today with damn near 37” arm length.

Brandon Aiyuk met with the Browns. The wheels on him are freaking nuts.

I’m a big fan of Aiyuk as soon as I started watching him. He’s got wheels man. He reminds me of Roddy White

10 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’m a big fan of Aiyuk as soon as I started watching him. He’s got wheels man. He reminds me of Roddy White

🤔

I don't remember Roddy White being especially fast. Hmm.

Also, it's hard to tell with that 81 throw-power QB, but he didn't look like a burner, maybe a high 4.4's guy. I haven't watched him yet other than the highlight video above, though. Where would you draft him?

Edited by NudeTayne

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

🤔

I don't remember Roddy White being especially fast. Hmm.

Also, it's hard to tell with that 81 throw-power QB, but he didn't look like a burner, maybe a high 4.4's guy. I haven't watched him yet other than the highlight video above, though. Where would you draft him?

I’d draft him top of the second if we go Oline in the first 

if we go outside of Oline in the first we have to go it in to second no matter what 

Aight. So Andrew Berry was a part of Sashi and co. who spent a ton of picks on guys with accolades, who have tested well, and have high character. I'm interested to see how the numbers break down after the combine, but I would guess we're going OL at 10. FA could give u a little versatility to play around with some guys, but we'll see what happens when that happens. The nerds have always delivered draftees at positions of need so I doubt them to pass on the most obvious position of weakness on the roster. 

Wills, Becton, and Thomas are all in play for LT. Wirfs is in play for RT/RG. 

Out of all of these guys I think Andrew Thomas and Jedrick Wills are the two easiest targets. If either is available (neither may be) I think they're unquestionably the pick. Becton is intriguing, with all of the Bryant McKinnie comparisons, but in the vids I've watched I see a ton of uneven effort. That's scary when you're talking top 10 money. I'm also not so sure Berry will be the biggest fan of him. I think Wirfs is our failsafe pick. He'll be available at 10 and slide into either RT or RG assuming one of those spots has already been shored up in FA. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Aight. So Andrew Berry was a part of Sashi and co. who spent a ton of picks on guys with accolades, who have tested well, and have high character. I'm interested to see how the numbers break down after the combine, but I would guess we're going OL at 10. FA could give u a little versatility to play around with some guys, but we'll see what happens when that happens. The nerds have always delivered draftees at positions of need so I doubt them to pass on the most obvious position of weakness on the roster. 

Wills, Becton, and Thomas are all in play for LT. Wirfs is in play for RT/RG. 

Out of all of these guys I think Andrew Thomas and Jedrick Wills are the two easiest targets. If either is available (neither may be) I think they're unquestionably the pick. Becton is intriguing, with all of the Bryant McKinnie comparisons, but in the vids I've watched I see a ton of uneven effort. That's scary when you're talking top 10 money. I'm also not so sure Berry will be the biggest fan of him. I think Wirfs is our failsafe pick. He'll be available at 10 and slide into either RT or RG assuming one of those spots has already been shored up in FA. 

This is all reasonable and very likely how it goes down. I'm thinking we end up with Thomas,. as Wills will test great and is younger. Thomas might be better in the end anyway.