1. Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa

2. Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama

3. Lucas Niang, OT, TCU

3. Jon Runyan, OG, Michigan

4. Collin Johnson, WR, Texas

6. Joe Gaziano, DT, Northwestern

7. Markus Bailey, LB, Purdue

Bruv.....

I ❤️ this, but can’t see us having 3 rookies on the OL.

I wouldn’t mind it though.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d be shocked if we could move up to 2 for essentially another 1.

Me too. That’s about the only way I would consider it though. I’m not willing to throw away more than that to acquire a Garrett-Young combo.

I think you investigate it to see if you can get a great deal. If not, forget it, stay put at #10, and take the best available trench player. 

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Which offensive linemen would be perfect for for our zone run?

Which highly-rated linemen should we street clear of due to fit?

@BleedTheClock @DaWg_LB. @Mind Character @Horseunit @big poppa pump @pnies20 @therealwiseman @DawgX @Bonanza23

Wirfs OT

Wills OT

Andrew Jackson OT

Muti OG

Hanson C/OG

Hennessy C/OG

Throckmorton OT/OG

Names off the top of my head. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

@BleedTheClock @DaWg_LB. @Mind Character @Horseunit @big poppa pump @pnies20 @therealwiseman @DawgX @Bonanza23

I’ll get back to you once I decondition my brain and transfer to the 30th HC change in as less of years. 

Need to reprogram to look for sparq Ivy League guys that pass the stresses of the abacus test. 

Edited by Bonanza23
Unnecessary shot at nerds
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I like wirfs and thomas as the top 2 lineman....would be happy with either at 10

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big poppa pump said:

I like wirfs and thomas as the top 2 lineman....would be happy with either at 10

assuming they are gone by 10, which it seems most are projecting now, who else do you like in the first three rounds to fit our zone blocking scheme?

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

HEAR ME NOW

Its Wirfs and there’s no better option.

Compare what Wirfs was asked to do for the last several years at Iowa to what Stefanski will ask him to do. The nerds will love this. Plus he’s strong, mean and nasty. Just turn in the card, it’s a lock.

Chubb and Hunt will have a combined 2,500 yards next year.

Also we’re going to revamp the TE room. I expect several new quality players there.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

assuming they are gone by 10, which it seems most are projecting now, who else do you like in the first three rounds to fit our zone blocking scheme?

If both are gone...i don't think i would reach at 10.  Some people will throw wills from bama as a worthy top 10 pick...my guess is there will be another impact player sitting at 10 if both those tackles are off the board.

I would look at the kid from auburn prince tega wonogho in the 2nd probably, if i didn't land wirfs or thomas.

5 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

If both are gone...i don't think i would reach at 10.  Some people will throw wills from bama as a worthy top 10 pick...my guess is there will be another impact player sitting at 10 if both those tackles are off the board.

I would look at the kid from auburn prince tega wonogho in the 2nd probably, if i didn't land wirfs or thomas.

No Wirfs or Thomas, Wills isn’t your guy, what’s your plan at 10?

6 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

If they think Wirfs won’t make it to 10, they need to trade up.