WEEK 1 RAVENS AT BENGALS- FOOTBALL IS BACK!!

paraven

baltimore-ravens-logo.pngvs            1BENGALSLOGO_zps4624b17f.jpg?w=280&h=210

Paul Brown Stadium: 1:00PM EDT

Weather: 74F and Sunny 

Football is back! The ravens open up the season against the division rival Bengals. The Bengals will be without the services of 2 defensive starters, Adam Pacman Jones, and Vontaze Burfict. For the Ravens, Joe Flacco will make his season Debut after missing all of training camp/preseason with a back injury. How well can we expect him to play given he may not be in football shape? In my opinion the ravens will need a big game from their offensive weapon  to have a chance to win. 

giphy.gif

The defensive key to this game will be the secondary containing the raven killer AKA AJ Green and after spending much of the offseason beefing up the secondary I think they have a chance. 

bengals.gif?_ga=2.212688528.5290357.1504

giphy.gif

If the ravens can somehow limit AJ green then I think the defense can hold cincy to under 20 points. Can the ravens score 3 TDS? Im not sure, if they plan on flacco carrying the team on his back then I dont think so. The run game will need to show up, and a defensive TD or specials team play will need to be made for us to win this game,

My prediction: 

Bengals 20  Ravens 14

Plus ya know, we never win in cincy

Make anyone besides AJ Green beat us pls. Offense don't suck THAT bad.

All that being said, I bet on the Bengals ML because I cannot see our offense showing up at all @CIN with only one week of practice between all the starters.

1 hour ago, drd23 said:

Also congrats to @paraven for being the poster to get the first official GDT up on the new forum

lifting-up-glass.gif

Thanks! I hope I didn't steal anyones thunder! I'm not the most creative one out there, but I try.  I figured we needed a GDT up early since its the first week..

I think it comes down to which team turns the ball over less.  Since Joe is rusty, I think they have to take a safe, ball-control type offensive game plan in and rely on the defense to make a big play or 2.

I think it comes down a FG either way, so I'll go 16-13 Ravens.

22 hours ago, M.10.E said:

Make anyone besides AJ Green beat us pls. Offense don't suck THAT bad.

All that being said, I bet on the Bengals ML because I cannot see our offense showing up at all @CIN with only one week of practice between all the starters.

I went the opposite way.  Bet the Ravens money line (+135) and parlayed the Ravens ML with the under (42.5) on a slightly smaller wager.

Archived