Texans trade for Tunsil, Stills

jch1911

One thing that surprises me - everything I've read/heard is that Tunsil is a very hard worker, always working on his technique, watching film or taking care of his body.

It seems like he's come a long way from that gas mask debacle that dropped him in the draft. That's a good sign, seeing a guy mature like this.  

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

One thing that surprises me - everything I've read/heard is that Tunsil is a very hard worker, always working on his technique, watching film or taking care of his body.

It seems like he's come a long way from that gas mask debacle that dropped him in the draft. That's a good sign, seeing a guy mature like this.  

If he’s a pro bowler next year, he’s worth every pick and he’s gonna be the highest paid tackle in history 

if not, well he can’t be worse 

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, ET80 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/14/dolphins-cut-johnson-bademosi-a-small-part-of-the-laremy-tunsil-trade/amp/

Bademosi is back on the market - he was a liability in coverage, but was great on ST. With Roby and Joseph down, makes sense to bring him back, no?

I thought that when I saw he got cut.... but... we need a legit cover corner... not just a STer.

IIRC Bademosi was pretty bad in coverage