• 12 and 4
    • 11 and 5
    • 10 and 6
    • 9 and 7
    • 8 and 8
    • losing record of any combination.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Anyone want to change their minds?. I know we've only beating the teams we were supposed to. All we have looked extremely dominant for the most part oh, well maybe not our defense. Toughest schedule on its way. But I'm not scared. I should have had a 13 and 3 choice. My bad

Not yet. But lets revisit it in 2 weeks.

It is odd how things change as year goes no one would have predicted GB a tougher game then NO.  And Det is playing well I hope they come to earth a bit by the time we okay them.    And in some ways Philly slow start makes that a harder game the. It might as they will be desperate.   Either way I still am sticking with 11-5 though still think 12-4 not unreasonable as is 13-3 

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

@Northland looking like Nostra-Damn-us right now.

It's a long season and I hope I'm wrong.  However, when I saw the schedule I thought this year would be a challenge.  Factor in what we know now:  Defense can't stop the run - that's always trouble.  LVE looks bad.  Safety play is non existent.  OL is injured and looks worse than advertised.  Historically we don't handle injuries to key players well.  We should beat the Jets but then if I am correct the wheels will truly come off.  This year should be Garrett's last.

1 minute ago, Northland said:

It's a long season and I hope I'm wrong.  However, when I saw the schedule I thought this year would be a challenge.  Factor in what we know now:  Defense can't stop the run - that's always trouble.  LVE looks bad.  Safety play is non existent.  OL is injured and looks worse than advertised.  Historically we don't handle injuries to key players well.  We should beat the Jets but then if I am correct the wheels will truly come off.  This year should be Garrett's last.

We can hope.

3 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

9-7 Miss Playoffs - Garrett Fired - Dak plays on Tag next year

10-6 Make Playoffs - Lose 1st Playoff Game - Garrett Fired - Dak extended to 35 million per

11-5 Win Division - Garrett Extended - Dak Extended to 35 million per

Pick your poison

Dak isn't the problem with our team right now. We have franchise QB that is slowly but surely getting better.

Garrett needs to go

9 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Dak isn't the problem with our team right now. We have franchise QB that is slowly but surely getting better.

Garrett needs to go

Which one you rooting for?

Anything that includes making the playoffs and winning any playoff games is going to Extend Garrett and net Dak 35 million

I really want to see Dak with a new coach but not in the 1st year of a 6 year deal

Edited by TheGame316

7 minutes ago, TheGame316 said:

Which one you rooting for?

Anything that includes making the playoffs and winning any playoff games is going to Extend Garrett and net Dak 35 million

I really want to see Dak with a new coach but not in the 1st year of a 6 year deal

Depends. If we make the playoffs and beat a impressive team i can see the extension coming but It'll take more than a playoff win to extend Garrett this year.

Also we don't know how much Garrett was been holding back Dak so far because we haven't had anything to compare it to.