1. 1. predict our record

• 12 and 4
    • 11 and 5
    • 10 and 6
    • 9 and 7
    • 8 and 8
    • losing record of any combination.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

That's fair. I just mean in terms of games that set the direction for the season. A win, and we go into the by feeling really good. A loss, and we enter the bye week with a whole lot of questions.

I get what you mean. This team has rebounded for from worse than 4-3 though, typically had good Decembers under Garrett. We certainly can’t lose many more conference games and expect to contend for a bye.

I feel like the Eagles being our biggest rivals/only real division competition right now kind of obscures where this team is outside of that rivalry. Since 2017 we’re 12-2 in the division and 11-14 outside of it. That’s worrisome to me.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2019 at 8:25 AM, WizardHawk said:

Week 1: vs. Giants W

Week 2: at Redskins W

Week 3: vs. Dolphins W

Week 4: at Saints L

Week 5: vs. Packers W (L)

Week 6: at Jets W (L)

Week 7: vs. Eagles W

Week 8: BYE

Week 9: at Giants W

Week 10: vs. Vikings L

Week 11: at Lions W

Week 12: at Patriots L

Week 13: vs. Bills W (L)

Week 14: at Bears W

Week 15: vs. Rams L

Week 16: at Eagles L

Week 17: vs. Redskins W

If they stay healthy anything short of double digit wins will be a huge disappointment. For now, I'm thinking 11 - 5

That Jets game is going to linger all season for me.  Honestly, that Patriots game will as well. 

Not making it to 11 and frankly I don't think this team is reeling off 4 in a row to hit double digit wins....although it is totally doable with that schedule. 

49 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

That Jets game is going to linger all season for me.  Honestly, that Patriots game will as well. 

Not making it to 11 and frankly I don't think this team is reeling off 4 in a row to hit double digit wins....although it is totally doable with that schedule. 

Can you really see is lose to the Eagles 

On 10/10/2019 at 12:03 PM, acowboys62 said:

Currently 3-2:  

at Jets W (4-2) Let's hope this is a W
Eagles L (4-3) I think we have a let to them at home but get them back in their place later in the year
at Giants W (5-3) I expect Saquan to absolutely destroy us 
Vikings L (5-4) I genuinely think we are a better team than the Vikings, but I think what the Vikings to good will play into our biggest weaknesses 
at Lions W (6-4) This could easily end up an L but we seem to have some nice luck again them as of late, I expect that to continue 
at Patriots L (6-5) Typical Cowboys fashion  is to win the game we have no business winning so I could actually see this being a Win followed by a let down Loss 
Bills W (7-5) IDC how good their defense is, if we lose to this offense then I hope we lose out the rest of the games for the better draft pick
at Bears W (8-5) Definitely had this at a loss to start the year but Bears have not impressed me at all
Rams W (9-5) See above, same with the Rams, they look worse off (currently) than we do
at Eagles W (10-5) Get these filthy miscreants back in their own place
Redskins W (11-5) For the Division

Lose first round of the playoffs, Garrett fired, everyone in Cowboys land is happy because we prove we don't completely suck, Garrett is fired...we get ready for next year...like we have for the past 25+ years. Rinse and repeat for the next few decades. 

WHAT AN IDIOT. 

7 hours ago, Dan_Bali said:

One of the funniest threads on the forum.

loving the 12-4 predictions 😂😂

Lol you're attempts at trolling are so sad their borderline hysterical. 

@D82 @Matts4313 @DaBoys @plan9misfit @Nextyearfordaboyz @textaz03 @WizardHawk and anyone else who wants to see something come look at this post. 

It reminds me of that one scene from "The Campaign" where Zach Galifianakis tries to trash talk Will Ferrell at the podium. But turns out he is so bad at it that Ferrell makes Zach touch his d*** to humiliate him more. 

Now Dan I dont want you anywhere near my package, but I do know a certain owner that wouldnt mind. It's been hard on him these last few months and I'm sure it would be some welcome attention. Just be sure to do a Thai Girl accent so it reminds him of the "good ole times". You owe him that much Dan. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Given the way they’ve played of late, coupled with JG likely being dead in the water, I struggle to see 8-8. 

That aside, I hope they go undefeated from now through the SB. 

The team is playing lifeless because we’ve given up on the season. Everyone in that locker room knows that Garrett is a dead man walking, so they’ve cashed in on the season.