2019 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

QB: Lamar Jackson / Robert Griffin III / Trace McSorley

RB: Mark Ingram / Gus Edwards / Justice Hill

FB: Patrick Ricard

WR: Willie Snead / Marquise Brown / Seth Roberts / Miles Boykin / Chris Moore / Jaleel Scott / De'Anthony Thomas

TE: Nick Boyle / Mark Andrews / Hayden Hurst

OT: Ronnie Stanley / Orlando Brown / James Hurst / Andre Smith

OG: Marshal Yanda / Bradley Bozeman / Ben Powers

C: Patrick Mekari / Hroniss Grasu

DL: Brandon Williams / Michael Pierce / Chris Wormley / Domata Peko / Justin Ellis 

OLB: Matt Judon / Jaylon Ferguson / Tyus Bowser / Jihad Ward 

ILB: Patrick Onwuasor / Josh Bynes / L.J. Fort / Chris Board

CB: Marlon Humphrey / Marcus Peters / Jimmy Smith / Brandon Carr / Anthony Averett / Iman Marshall / Jordan Richards

S: Earl Thomas / Chuck Clark / Anthony Levine / Brynden Trawick

K: Justin Tucker

P: Sam Koch

LS: Morgan Cox

IR: Randin Crecelius / Tavon Young / Fish Smithson / Otaro Alaka / Tony Jefferson / Deshon Elliot / Pernell McPhee / Daylon Mack / Matt Skura / Parker Ehinger

PS:  Byron Marshall / Paul Perkins / Christopher Ezeala / Sean Modster / Charles Scarff / R.J. Prince / Will Holden / Ufomba Kamalu / Michael Onuoha / Aaron Adeoye / Terrell Bonds

PS IR: Denzel Rice / Marcus Applefield / Antoine Wesley

• Like 1

I was worried about the thin DL, but then read somewhere on twitter that the Ravens used on average 1.9 DL per snap year. If that's true that's crazy low. As long as they are keeping Williams and Pierce fresh and healthy I think they will be okay. Plus you can think of McPhee and Ferguson as "light DEs" since they run about 270. 

I'm missing Eleumenor at bit right now, I thought he was better than Powers, Senat, and Mekari this preseason, especially at LT. It occurred to me, is Yanda the backup LT now? If the Ravens can claim someone better than Senat who can back up LT, I'd feel a little bit better. I trust the coaches know what they're doing with Hurst at LG.  

The rest of the team looks stacked. Deep versatile LBs and DBs. Diverse playmakers on offense (speed and power). 

I'm good with the Ravens not putting in any waiver claims. Their roster is pretty set. The biggest position of contention is left guard but it's not like they're getting anybody good there off waivers. Same with pass-rusher if you think something needs to be added (I don't). 

1 hour ago, AngusMcFife said:

I was worried about the thin DL, but then read somewhere on twitter that the Ravens used on average 1.9 DL per snap year. If that's true that's crazy low.

Is it?  Between nickle being the base defense and LBs like Za'Darius Smith being used a rush DTs it's not all that surprising to me

It occurred to me, is Yanda the backup LT now? If the Ravens can claim someone better than Senat who can back up LT, I'd feel a little bit better.

I'd have thought that (based on past experience that) Hurst is the back-up LT, and that they'd slot Bozeman in a LG, in the event Stanley isn't playing

I’d rather we just ride with Senat as the backup LT and let Hurst focus on being the best LG he can be. That way come next year either he’ll be an established starter at LG for us and we know we don’t need to address the position in the draft outside of an elite talent... OR we know that he’s not going to be the answer and we need to make that position a draft priority.

I also don’t want to shuffle the line much. Get the OL as much into a groove as possible and leave it as close to that groove in the event of injury as possible.

11 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Not a bad start to the season. We're normally at around 4 or 5 messing with The Oz, haha. But this confirms I couldn't play Madden and try and trade for Trent Williams in a question asked on another forum.

Does Madden add in irl dead money?  If not, then the $16m cap hot from trading Flacco won't exist in Madden