Jump to content
coordinator0

2019 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

Recommended Posts

On 9/3/2019 at 2:33 PM, diamondbull424 said:

Hey we can’t sleep on Senat. He made PFFs All Preseason team, so clearly he’s a future stud.

That surprises me, but I mostly focused on watching him in game 4 where he had 2 holding penalties. That makes me feel better about loosing Eleumenor, if Senat is a legit backup LT. Hopefully he keeps improving. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canady cashing in on the PS. Pretty nice life. Minimal risk, get to develop and have a nice salary while still being a part of the team and their future plans at CB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

 

Wondering how this makes sense. Why release 3 on the practice squad to only sign 1. Something must be up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Wondering how this makes sense. Why release 3 on the practice squad to only sign 1. Something must be up.

Terrell Bonds was signed too. Jones was on IR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like we lost Senat to the Chiefs. Will he stay with them all season, or did they just sign him for one week? 

I'm concerned that we lost our backup LT. I'm not sure what the logic was in waiving Senat vs a guy like Trawick who I don't think would be claimed. Was it really that important to have good special teams vs the Cardinals if we lose our backup LT for the year? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

It looks like we lost Senat to the Chiefs. Will he stay with them all season, or did they just sign him for one week? 

I'm concerned that we lost our backup LT. I'm not sure what the logic was in waiving Senat vs a guy like Trawick who I don't think would be claimed. Was it really that important to have good special teams vs the Cardinals if we lose our backup LT for the year? 

The thing is, he wasn't Baltimore's backup LT. Hurst is... regardless of what we think of that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

The thing is, he wasn't Baltimore's backup LT. Hurst is... regardless of what we think of that. 

I just think it's odd that two weeks ago he was valuable enough to kept on the active roster and not practice squad. For instance if he wasn't that valuable, why didn't the Ravens cut him before the first game and try to give him a cushy PS salary like Canady? What was the point of keeping him on the final 53 if we were going to expose him to waivers the first time we needed to make a roster move?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×