2019 Baltimore Ravens Roster Tracker

coordinator0

On 9/3/2019 at 2:33 PM, diamondbull424 said:

Hey we can’t sleep on Senat. He made PFFs All Preseason team, so clearly he’s a future stud.

That surprises me, but I mostly focused on watching him in game 4 where he had 2 holding penalties. That makes me feel better about loosing Eleumenor, if Senat is a legit backup LT. Hopefully he keeps improving. 

It looks like we lost Senat to the Chiefs. Will he stay with them all season, or did they just sign him for one week? 

I'm concerned that we lost our backup LT. I'm not sure what the logic was in waiving Senat vs a guy like Trawick who I don't think would be claimed. Was it really that important to have good special teams vs the Cardinals if we lose our backup LT for the year? 

11 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

It looks like we lost Senat to the Chiefs. Will he stay with them all season, or did they just sign him for one week? 

I'm concerned that we lost our backup LT. I'm not sure what the logic was in waiving Senat vs a guy like Trawick who I don't think would be claimed. Was it really that important to have good special teams vs the Cardinals if we lose our backup LT for the year? 

The thing is, he wasn't Baltimore's backup LT. Hurst is... regardless of what we think of that. 

2 hours ago, coordinator0 said:

The thing is, he wasn't Baltimore's backup LT. Hurst is... regardless of what we think of that. 

I just think it's odd that two weeks ago he was valuable enough to kept on the active roster and not practice squad. For instance if he wasn't that valuable, why didn't the Ravens cut him before the first game and try to give him a cushy PS salary like Canady? What was the point of keeping him on the final 53 if we were going to expose him to waivers the first time we needed to make a roster move?

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Josh Bynes! LOL!

And he's signed. Shows how much we like our LBers. At least they realize. No doubt in my mind this is to get peanut back to last yesrs role

Edited by M.10.E
  • Like 1