2019 Depth Chart

Pastor Dillon

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Kelemete got his well deserved ticket to IR Resort 

I had higher hopes for him when he came in - he was an unsung hero in New Orleans, Terron Armstead called him the Saints MVP for his performance, stepping in at various OL spots due to injury.

He really busted out hard over here.

53 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I had higher hopes for him when he came in - he was an unsung hero in New Orleans, Terron Armstead called him the Saints MVP for his performance, stepping in at various OL spots due to injury.

He really busted out hard over here.

Devlin?  Injuries?  New system?  Brees?  Lots of variables to consider

• 4 weeks later...

What I would like to see this week before playing Raiders...

1) Sign G/T  David Quessenberry off of TN's practice squad (he NEEDS to be back in Htown)        cut Chris Clark or Dan Skipper

2) Sign CB Brian Allen off of SEA's practice squad       Provides depth and could be STer; has pretty good measureables ; Gaines to IR

3) Trade a 5th or 6th (if other team will take it) for any of the following:   

CB Trumaine Johnson (NYJ) 

CB Janoris Jenkins (NYG) 

CB Quinton Dunbar (WSH) or Fabian Moreau (WSH)

CB Xavier Rhodes (MN) or Trae Waynes (MN)

cut Taiwan Jones or Tyrell Adams in corresponding move

I would be willing to get CB Patrick Peterson (AZ) for a 2nd or 3rd, but I think we get outbid on him (if AZ trades him at all) @ET80

I would also consider signing S Obi Melifonwu  (NE – PS) or S Josh Jones (DAL – PS) over Mike Adams. Younger with more upside and could be good STers

Need to do something in secondary... we're hemorrhaging.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Gaereon Conley now on the DC...

Conley is a good get... not sure about a 3rd... but it is what it is.

I didn't think he would be available based on the year he had last year.

Didn't know he was getting roasted this year, but like everyone is saying: It could be scheme more than anything.

Welcome to Htown! 

7 hours ago, jch1911 said:

P.S. I wouldn't all be surprised if Texans acquired another CB / DB via trade (low round pick tho)

Oakland chatter has Karl Joseph getting cut soon - he's a small in-the-box kinda S, big hitter (but bad tackler, if that makes sense). He brings the same sort of ability that Addae currently brings, so much of the same - but if Tashaun Gipson is limited, it's probably best to square someone up in this respect.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oakland chatter has Karl Joseph getting cut soon - he's a small in-the-box kinda S, big hitter (but bad tackler, if that makes sense). He brings the same sort of ability that Addae currently brings, so much of the same - but if Tashaun Gipson is limited, it's probably best to square someone up in this respect.

If Gibson is going to be out, Melifonwu or Josh Jones (both high draft picks sitting on practice squads) could bring athleticism and potential to safety spot.  They should be excellent special teamers as well.