Will A #5 Seed Ever Win The NBA Championship?

the lone star

Will A #5 Seed Ever Win The NBA Championship?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Will A #5 Seed Ever Win The NBA Championship?

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

OK Joe Rogan

Also that doesn't seem like the true def of infinity. Since you know like 1, 2, 3, ...can go on forever w/o repeating. 

lmao that stays in my head just because of theo von going "i bet infinity is smaller than that". i don't even really believe that either, i think it's prolly finite. at least this universe. i don't know off top what it's called that universes exist inside of, but that **** is probably infinite. also high chance of no though too. but talking about true definition of infinity, i'd think infinity would be just saying infinity to the infinity'th power infinite times. or the concept of infinity. infinity is like.. **** i been staring at the screen but i dunno i think you cracked the code tbh man. i feel like numbers can't do infinity justice. it's a man made system that only exists within our confines and doesn't take into account things that our outside of our perception. you know like animals can see colors and **** that we can't see. like different rays. what i'm getting at is upon further thinking i've done while typing i think numbers are too simple to really be used as a counterargument against the concept of infinity being everything infinite times. numbers just measure ****? i would need more selling on that 

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

That's actually pretty mind boggling that the NBA Champions are so top seed heavy.

I'm trying to find out if a #7 seed has ever won the Stanley Cup. I think 1-6 & 8 have, not sure about 7 tho.

I hope they expand MLB and NFL playoffs too so we can witness a Cinderella run.