1 MIA 1 HOU

2 MIA 2 HOU

3 MIA

4 MIA

5 MIA

6 MIA, 6 PIT

* Could be conditionally upgraded one round 

Edited by Tetsujin

The Miami Dolphins safety is being traded to the Pittsburgh Steelers, along with a 2020 fourth-round pick and a 2021 seventh-round pick, in exchange for a first- and fifth-round pick in 2020 and 2021 sixth-round pick, sources told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001055920/article/dolphins-s-minkah-fitzpatrick-traded-to-steelers

There have been so many dang trades.  Where did our original 4th rounder go again?  I assume the 4th from the Titans is the one that went to the Steelers in the Minkah deal.

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Go, teams playing the Steelers!

Go, teams playing the Texans!

Go, teams playing the Dolphins!

Go, teams playing the Saints!

FIFY

3 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

There have been so many dang trades.  Where did our original 4th rounder go again?  I assume the 4th from the Titans is the one that went to the Steelers in the Minkah deal.

Our 4th was in the laremy tunsil trade I think

1 hour ago, Wolverines said:

Our 4th was in the laremy tunsil trade I think

That's right.  Good call.  

I hope Josh Rosen works out for you guys! He has talent that is not a question. If he does and the draft capital you have, the Dolphins will be a very, very good team in 2 years. Without having to invest in a QB gives you so many options in the next two drafts. IF your GM has a clue, you'd have a ton of talent by the 2021 season. 

I have not heard much talk about drafting a running back but that is a big need also, Drake is just not very good and Ballage my be solid but he is not a franchise back.

As I watched the  Browns stumble again tonight  against the Rams It reminds me that Draft picks and talent need great coaching also, and I am not so sure Miami has that at this point either.

15 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

If I had to do 3 realistic 1st round picks for us right now:

DE Young

OT Wirfs

OC Biadasz 

I want Jerry Jeudy to get some consideration as well.  Our WR corps is just awful.  

11 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

I want Jerry Jeudy to get some consideration as well.  Our WR corps is just awful.  

Albert must be damaged goods and seems like he will not be able to stay healthy and I am waiting any day to hear that Parker is hurt. It also seems that Reshard Jones is being saved to be healthy for a trade or he just has no interest in playing on a weekly basis.