2022 & Beyond Pick Tracker

Tetsujin

“…Miami’s comp pick for Ja’Wuan James has been demoted to a 4th rounder due to a knee injury he suffered early in Week 1. Unlike with (New York Jets LB C.J.) Mosley, there’s a higher change that this demotion could stick. My forecasting suggests that missing six games–of which James has done half of so far–could be enough to keep his contract valued in the 4th round.” – Nick Korte, Over The Cap

1 hour ago, Jtownsfine5t said:

“…Miami’s comp pick for Ja’Wuan James has been demoted to a 4th rounder due to a knee injury he suffered early in Week 1. Unlike with (New York Jets LB C.J.) Mosley, there’s a higher change that this demotion could stick. My forecasting suggests that missing six games–of which James has done half of so far–could be enough to keep his contract valued in the 4th round.” – Nick Korte, Over The Cap

Boo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 6:30 AM, Jtownsfine5t said:

James just about played yesterday, so he should be back yesterday.  Only 4 games missed so it should stay a 3rd for now.

It's looking like the Skins, Broncos and possibly the Bengal's are the teams in the QB draft race with Miami, getting the first QB pick in the draft is no going to be a slam dunk Miami could end up behind two teams that need a QB as bad or worse then they do. I really hope Rosen comes to life over the next few weeks to take the pressure off of absolutely needing a QB next draft.

1 minute ago, Dolphinmeister said:

It's looking like the Skins, Broncos and possibly the Bengal's are the teams in the QB draft race with Miami, getting the first QB pick in the draft is no going to be a slam dunk Miami could end up behind two teams that need a QB as bad or worse then they do. I really hope Rosen comes to life over the next few weeks to take the pressure off of absolutely needing a QB next draft.

I can't see the Skins moving on from Haskins yet, considering he was reportedly the hand-picked player of the team owner.  It was Gruden that didn't want him.  Definitely agree that the Bengals will be looking QB.  Broncos just drafted Lock last year in the 2nd round, but he's probably not enough to stop them from taking a Tua or Herbert.  The other teams interested in a QB would either be drafting too far back to realistically trade up or don't have a 1st round pick (Steelers, haha).

On 10/7/2019 at 10:56 AM, hrubes20 said:

James just about played yesterday, so he should be back yesterday.  Only 4 games missed so it should stay a 3rd for now.

I'll keep it a 4th for now, then we'll just be happier if it is indeed a 3rd later. 

Rumor is that Drake is on the trading block. I am O.K with this I never have been overly impressed with Drake and his cut back and spin moves at the line and he has had his  hands on the ball in two big offensive mistakes so far this year the dropped 2 point attempt  and the fumble while driving deep for a score a few games ago that took any slight chance Miami had to win a game it was in to that point. I would be happy with a 4th considering he most likely will not be on the roster next year anyway.

Edited by Dolphinmeister

• 4 months later...