2022 & Beyond Pick Tracker

Tetsujin

2 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

The Colts just announced their draft picks for 2020 and Zak Keefer (The Athletic) confirmed that Miami has the Colts 7th rounder (#227) and the Colts have the Cowboys 6th rounder (#197) from Miami via the Evan Boehm trade 

Got it 

• 9 months later...

Today was a great day for Miami's top pick.  Houston lost to Cincy, and the Jet's won.  This accomplishes two things:

1) The Jets winning keeps Trevor Lawrence out of the division.  However, they will still be landing Justin Fields in all likelihood.

2) The Texans now have a worse record than the Bengals.  That puts the Houston pick at #5 overall I think.  SWEEEET!

Edited by Deadeye
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Today was a great day for Miami's top pick.  Houston lost to Cincy, and the Jet's won.  This accomplishes two things:

1) The Jets winning keeps Trevor Lawrence out of the division.  However, they will still be landing Justin Fields in all likelihood.

2) The Texans now have a worse record than the Bengals.  That puts the Houston pick at #5 overall I think.  SWEEEET!

Even better, it's at #4 according to Tankathon

Possibly the #3 pick, dude I forgot about that trade and you get Houston's selection.  

Penei Sewell is the safest bet and the best prospect.  What has Hunt looked like at OT, I assume move him to OG and take Jesse Davis out and Sewell the LT or RT.  Should really go there but Devonta Smith would be interesting, or Waddle/Chase if they show they are up to par.  Then again getting a WR that high is not really the Patriot way which is now not the Dolphins way either.

Sewell would be great and is the best player there no doubt.  Will be interesting a playoff team with that high of pick.  

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If it's 3rd overall we really need to seriously consider a trade down as an option.

100% would be on board if the price is right. Falcons have to beat the bucs which is possible, titans need to take care of Houston too which is a good bet.

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The absolute dream is on draft day, the Jets decide to stick with darnold instead of going fields ... then getting a kings bounty for the pick...

Both Fields and Sewell could attract a huge bounty. Sewell is gonna be a monster but I still want Parsons. Would be great to trade down in this scenario as we could get another 1st or 2nd depending on partner and still get a top wideout,

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The absolute dream is on draft day, the Jets decide to stick with darnold instead of going fields ... then getting a kings bounty for the pick...

There’s still a very good chance a team trades up for a QB even if the Jets take Fields. Zach Wilson and Trey Lance are both 1st rounders and QBs always start rising up charts in the offseason, whether they deserve it or not. I could see a team like Carolina, Washington or Detroit wanting to grab their future QB at 3. Question is: would we want to drop that far down? I wouldn’t.

3 minutes ago, Emerica said:

There’s still a very good chance a team trades up for a QB even if the Jets take Fields. Zach Wilson and Trey Lance are both 1st rounders and QBs always start rising up charts in the offseason, whether they deserve it or not. I could see a team like Carolina, Washington or Detroit wanting to grab their future QB at 3. Question is: would we want to drop that far down? I wouldn’t.

If the price is right definitely, there is a lot of depth in the WR class this year. I would love to have Ja'Marr Chase or even Waddle, but if you can command a ransom in value I think you do it. Carolina and Detroit are still in top 10 position. Washington could be as high as 32 (unlikely but theoretically possible at this point). There is no must have draft pick for us at 3 or 4 if the compensation is right.