Jump to content
Tetsujin

2021 Pick Tracker

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

Tamarrion Terry

Scary Terry would be a welcome addition as well.  I wonder if he comes out this year, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“…Miami’s comp pick for Ja’Wuan James has been demoted to a 4th rounder due to a knee injury he suffered early in Week 1. Unlike with (New York Jets LB C.J.) Mosley, there’s a higher change that this demotion could stick. My forecasting suggests that missing six games–of which James has done half of so far–could be enough to keep his contract valued in the 4th round.” – Nick Korte, Over The Cap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jtownsfine5t said:

“…Miami’s comp pick for Ja’Wuan James has been demoted to a 4th rounder due to a knee injury he suffered early in Week 1. Unlike with (New York Jets LB C.J.) Mosley, there’s a higher change that this demotion could stick. My forecasting suggests that missing six games–of which James has done half of so far–could be enough to keep his contract valued in the 4th round.” – Nick Korte, Over The Cap

Boo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2019 at 6:30 AM, Jtownsfine5t said:

“…Miami’s comp pick for Ja’Wuan James has been demoted to a 4th rounder due to a knee injury he suffered early in Week 1. Unlike with (New York Jets LB C.J.) Mosley, there’s a higher change that this demotion could stick. My forecasting suggests that missing six games–of which James has done half of so far–could be enough to keep his contract valued in the 4th round.” – Nick Korte, Over The Cap

James just about played yesterday, so he should be back yesterday.  Only 4 games missed so it should stay a 3rd for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's looking like the Skins, Broncos and possibly the Bengal's are the teams in the QB draft race with Miami, getting the first QB pick in the draft is no going to be a slam dunk Miami could end up behind two teams that need a QB as bad or worse then they do. I really hope Rosen comes to life over the next few weeks to take the pressure off of absolutely needing a QB next draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dolphinmeister said:

It's looking like the Skins, Broncos and possibly the Bengal's are the teams in the QB draft race with Miami, getting the first QB pick in the draft is no going to be a slam dunk Miami could end up behind two teams that need a QB as bad or worse then they do. I really hope Rosen comes to life over the next few weeks to take the pressure off of absolutely needing a QB next draft.

I can't see the Skins moving on from Haskins yet, considering he was reportedly the hand-picked player of the team owner.  It was Gruden that didn't want him.  Definitely agree that the Bengals will be looking QB.  Broncos just drafted Lock last year in the 2nd round, but he's probably not enough to stop them from taking a Tua or Herbert.  The other teams interested in a QB would either be drafting too far back to realistically trade up or don't have a 1st round pick (Steelers, haha).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 10:56 AM, hrubes20 said:

James just about played yesterday, so he should be back yesterday.  Only 4 games missed so it should stay a 3rd for now.

I'll keep it a 4th for now, then we'll just be happier if it is indeed a 3rd later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumor is that Drake is on the trading block. I am O.K with this I never have been overly impressed with Drake and his cut back and spin moves at the line and he has had his  hands on the ball in two big offensive mistakes so far this year the dropped 2 point attempt  and the fumble while driving deep for a score a few games ago that took any slight chance Miami had to win a game it was in to that point. I would be happy with a 4th considering he most likely will not be on the roster next year anyway.

Edited by Dolphinmeister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I was thinking a 6th for Drake would be maxxing his value. Only a desperate GM would give up a 4th. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'd be a nice addition to a backfield somewhere. Maybe Carolina can get him and help take a load off McCaffery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that pick we got from ARZ for Drake is now a 5th, but why can't I find the conditions placed on that traded pick? Is it a secret?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Colts just announced their draft picks for 2020 and Zak Keefer (The Athletic) confirmed that Miami has the Colts 7th rounder (#227) and the Colts have the Cowboys 6th rounder (#197) from Miami via the Evan Boehm trade 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×