2022 & Beyond Pick Tracker

Tetsujin

36 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

I think I am going to be more torn on which WR I prefer than I was with Tua or Herbert. 

It's gotta be Waddle.  And actually I heard he has resumed practice and will be available for the Ohio State game.  If true, he will likely be a top ten pick.  So obviously for Miami to land him we will have to trade down a few spots and then select him with the acquired pick.

However, if it's D Smith from Bama, I'll also be happy with that outcome.

8 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

It's gotta be Waddle.  And actually I heard he has resumed practice and will be available for the Ohio State game.  If true, he will likely be a top ten pick.  So obviously for Miami to land him we will have to trade down a few spots and then select him with the acquired pick.

However, if it's D Smith from Bama, I'll also be happy with that outcome.

Get both, and I'm 100% serious.  Trade down just a bit from 3 to get more picks and then take Smith.  Then use some of the picks acquired to trade up and take Waddle.

24 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Get both, and I'm 100% serious.  Trade down just a bit from 3 to get more picks and then take Smith.  Then use some of the picks acquired to trade up and take Waddle.

Waddle would go before Smith I think.  But who really knows? Both are great.

12 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Waddle would go before Smith I think.  But who really knows? Both are great.

Yeah, it just depends on what the team is looking for.  Waddle is certainly more dynamic, but he doesn't run routes as well as Smith and doesn't have as good of hands.  Of course, I'm not saying he's bad there though.  I love Waddle.  But I firmly have the Slim Reaper as my #1 WR for the Fins in this draft.  He's absolutely everything that Tua needs.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 7:49 PM, hrubes20 said:

Oh my, that's sexy.  Gonna be even sexier when I will the trade down to Detroit at 6 or 7 to happen.  I won't ask for much.  Just their 2 in 2021 and 2+3 in 2022.

Not sure of what we get in return but when I think potential trade partners, Detroit or Carolina are the 2 teams I potentially see attempting to move up to grab a QB before Atlanta potentially picks one. Lets just hope these QB prospects create tons of buzz and one of these teams decides its worth moving up for prior to Atlanta's pick. 

Realistically what I believe will happen is there won't be a trade offer that suits Miami and they will stay at 3 and select Wr. D. Smith. I'm okay with that too. (though I prefer Chase at this point)

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2021 at 1:23 PM, mountainpd said:

Chase will be the top wide receiver of the class IMO.

Think Bengals will want Sewell so bad they will look to trade up as well.

I respectfully disagree.  I think the Bengals stay put at 5 with their sights on Chase, regardless of who else is available.  Their starting QB is beating the drum for Chase, who is certainly worthy of the 5th pick, and it is a deep and talented OT class.  Additionally the view of Sewell being this generational talent at OT is being challenged by some analysts as Daniel Jeremiah has Slater being the better prospect.

I see the Bengals going Chase at 5 to please their QB and drafting an OT in round 2.

3 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

I respectfully disagree.  I think the Bengals stay put at 5 with their sights on Chase, regardless of who else is available.  Their starting QB is beating the drum for Chase, who is certainly worthy of the 5th pick, and it is a deep and talented OT class.  Additionally the view of Sewell being this generational talent at OT is being challenged by some analysts as Daniel Jeremiah has Slater being the better prospect.

I see the Bengals going Chase at 5 to please their QB and drafting an OT in round 2.

My opinion has changed since this post. I’m not saying they won’t select Sewell but think Chase is the favourite. My opinion on Chase being the best wide receiver in the class has not changed though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mountainpd said:

My opinion has changed since this post. I’m not saying they won’t select Sewell but think Chase is the favourite. My opinion on Chase being the best wide receiver in the class has not changed though.

Bengals taking Chase would be a very Bengal thing to do. They have two very good WR, one in which they got last year that looks the part of a top flight #1 in Tee Higgins.  If I’m a Bengals fan, it’s Sewell and no one else.  It’s a no brainer. They could het Marshall at top of the 2nd if they are that hard up for an LSU WR.

• Like 1