2022 & Beyond Pick Tracker

Tetsujin

13 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

If it's 3rd overall we really need to seriously consider a trade down as an option.

Without a doubt.  That 5-7 range is the sweet spot for Parsons, IMO, and he should be the target there.  

3 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Both Fields and Sewell could attract a huge bounty. Sewell is gonna be a monster but I still want Parsons. Would be great to trade down in this scenario as we could get another 1st or 2nd depending on partner and still get a top wideout,

A trade back with the Bengals for Sewell would be ideal, although I'm not sure they would trade the necessary assets to move up for Sewell.  Fields needs to have a monster game in the CFP to get his stock back up. 

• Like 1

Goodness.  I never wanted to dream that the Houston pick could be a top 3 overall pick, but here we are.  All we need is for Houston to lose against the Titans next week and it's a reality.  Titans are playing for their playoff lives, so they will not be holding anything back.  Come on, Tanny!  

• Like 1

On 12/29/2020 at 12:43 PM, hrubes20 said:

Goodness.  I never wanted to dream that the Houston pick could be a top 3 overall pick, but here we are.  All we need is for Houston to lose against the Titans next week and it's a reality.  Titans are playing for their playoff lives, so they will not be holding anything back.  Come on, Tanny!  

Me too.  I got my hopes up early in the season, and then the Texans started winning and I figured we would be out of the top 10.

Now I'm hoping for a small trade down and then Parsons. With whatever we acquire in the trade down, we should then trade back up to get Waddle.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tetsujin said:

My thoughts exactly 

Yep.  I love Sewell as a prospect.  I would love to have him on the Fins.  But if it means that we miss out on Smith/Chase/Waddle, which is likely with the 2nd first rounder, I would have to pass.  One of those 3 for Tua is just too important. 

On 1/2/2021 at 1:08 PM, Deadeye said:

Look at my timezone.

I actually didn't realize it posted different times, depending on your time zone.  It shows December 31, 2020 to me.  

27 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

Way to go Titans, they are finding a way to lose.  Crap.

Tanny gets the lead back!  Although I have no faith in that porous TEN defense.

• Like 1