2022 & Beyond Pick Tracker

Tetsujin

12 minutes ago, Rgossett07 said:

Bengals taking Chase would be a very Bengal thing to do. They have two very good WR, one in which they got last year that looks the part of a top flight #1 in Tee Higgins.  If I’m a Bengals fan, it’s Sewell and no one else.  It’s a no brainer. They could het Marshall at top of the 2nd if they are that hard up for an LSU WR.

My thinking too. Chase is the top wr in this class in my opinion but he doesn't strike me as a, must draft, once in a generation, prospect. I would think protecting Burrow (the franchise) would be at the top of the list, it might be different if he wasn't coming off a major injury.  If anything they may deviate and go Pitts rather than spend the draft capital investing in Joe Burrows protection. I think that is a short sighted view though, better line also means better run game which protects Burrow as well if he isn't having to drop back as often or scramble constantly. 

I just don't see WR or TE as a position of need at 5 for the Bengals, It is a deep WR draft if they feel it is necessary. Pitts may cause them to roll the dice though. 

• 1 month later...

A couple guys I like for 2022 already, the first one, Cory Durden, 6’5” 316, can rush the passer and disrupt the run, does both very well, just plays all out on every play and he seems able to line up all over the defensive line and be able to do what he needs to do from any spot. He’s one of my favorite prospects so far. Other guys would be Tyler Allgeier, Kennedy Brooks, Keontay Ingram, Romeo Doubs, Isaiah Weston, Elijah Cooks, Jequez Ezzard, Jalen Tolbert, Jordan Davis, Jerrod Clark, Keondre Coburn, Ochaun Mathis, Jeffrey Gunter, Zach Carter, Mike Rose, Amari Gainer, Jahad Woods, Jack Sanborn, Sirvovea Dennis, Nate Landman, Merlin Robertson, Josh Jobe, Tariq Castro Fields, Al Blades jr, Myjai Sanders, Nik Bonitto, Ali Gaye, Zion Tupuola-Fetui, Deangelo Malone, Xavier Thomas, Sam Williams, Demetrius Taylor, Tomon Fox, Tyree Johnson, Jordan Strachan, Devin Lloyd, Kana’i Mauga, Ventrell Miller, CJ Verdell, DJ Davidson, John Ridgeway, Treylon Burks, Drake London (I love receivers who are 6’4” plus), Jahan Dotson, Zay Flowers, John Metchie, Justyn Ross, Trae Barry, Will Mallory, Isaiah Likely, Austin Stogner, Charlie Kolar, David Bailey, Mohammed Ibrahim, Cam’ron Harris, Zamir White, Ronnie Rivers, Max Borghi, Kevin Marks, Corey Dauphine(averaged 8.0ypc last year),  Zander Horvath, Bryant Koback, Deandre Torrey, Noah Cain. I know that’s a lot of people but it’s a long time till the 2022 draft, I tried to think of guys that not everyone knows about like Isaiah spiller or Kayvon Thibodeaux, I mean I’m excited about them too but I want you guys to know who’s gonna be there in the middle rounds too, so check some of them out of ya like.

Edited by Jdolphins18

I generally oppose trading up unless it is to acquire a franchise QB.  However, there does come a point in the rebuilding process where trading up begins to make sense.  And I think Miami is approaching that point.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2021 at 11:39 AM, FinSting said:

But you listed 30 guys lol. 

Think the first pick will be a pass rusher? You could be right. 

I wouldn’t mind a pass rusher at all, I really like Myjai Sanders from Cincinnati and he could be there if we’re picking the mid to late 20’s, also Nik Bonitto, and Ali Gaye are guys who should be there when we pick. For later round edge rusher as I like Ochaun Mathis(TCU), Zion Tupuola-Fetui(Washington), Jordan Starchan(South Carolina), Sam Williams(Ole Miss), and Jeffrey Gunter(Coastal Carolina). There’s one more guy I really like that I think everyone should check out and that is Demetrius Taylor(Appalachian St.).

On 5/17/2021 at 7:58 AM, Tetsujin said:

I would trade up for Derek Stingley.

Love the player, but the reality of likely trading into the top 5 or 6 ( certainly top 10 ) for a position that isn't a big need is extremely low IMO.  Only player I would be interested in trading up into the top 10 for would be Oklahoma QB Spencer Rattler ( I currently see Rattler as a very strong candidate for the #1 overall pick in 2022 draft ), and that's only if Tua doesn't demonstrate strong progression / improvement during the 2021 season.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 3:44 AM, Jdolphins18 said:

A couple guys I like for 2022 already, the first one, Cory Durden, 6’5” 316, can rush the passer and disrupt the run, does both very well, just plays all out on every play and he seems able to line up all over the defensive line and be able to do what he needs to do from any spot. He’s one of my favorite prospects so far. Other guys would be Tyler Allgeier, Kennedy Brooks, Keontay Ingram, Romeo Doubs, Isaiah Weston, Elijah Cooks, Jequez Ezzard, Jalen Tolbert, Jordan Davis, Jerrod Clark, Keondre Coburn, Ochaun Mathis, Jeffrey Gunter, Zach Carter, Mike Rose, Amari Gainer, Jahad Woods, Jack Sanborn, Sirvovea Dennis, Nate Landman, Merlin Robertson, Josh Jobe, Tariq Castro Fields, Al Blades jr, Myjai Sanders, Nik Bonitto, Ali Gaye, Zion Tupuola-Fetui, Deangelo Malone, Xavier Thomas, Sam Williams, Demetrius Taylor, Tomon Fox, Tyree Johnson, Jordan Strachan, Devin Lloyd, Kana’i Mauga, Ventrell Miller, CJ Verdell, DJ Davidson, John Ridgeway, Treylon Burks, Drake London (I love receivers who are 6’4” plus), Jahan Dotson, Zay Flowers, John Metchie, Justyn Ross, Trae Barry, Will Mallory, Isaiah Likely, Austin Stogner, Charlie Kolar, David Bailey, Mohammed Ibrahim, Cam’ron Harris, Zamir White, Ronnie Rivers, Max Borghi, Kevin Marks, Corey Dauphine(averaged 8.0ypc last year),  Zander Horvath, Bryant Koback, Deandre Torrey, Noah Cain. I know that’s a lot of people but it’s a long time till the 2022 draft, I tried to think of guys that not everyone knows about like Isaiah spiller or Kayvon Thibodeaux, I mean I’m excited about them too but I want you guys to know who’s gonna be there in the middle rounds too, so check some of them out of ya like.

You should just start naming the players you don't like LMAO!!!!

Pick now falls to 29 with another SF win.... Somehow they keep winning with Garropolo throwing for 120 yds and no TDs. Definitely on board to move it for an established player at this point. 

#MiamiDolphinsThings

Edited by Emerica
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...