So I guess Trent Williams must be worth (2) first round picks minimum, right?

aceinthehouse

I am no Bruce fan, but I would let Trent  sit until I got maximum value. This is all about money! Trent could hire an orthopedic surgeon to travel with him for less than one game check!  Trent tried to play games and now he losing. He can sit the next two years and the Redskins will still hold his rights. I would play the long game! Some team will lose a tackle and get desperate!l

i wouldn’t try and compare the value between Trent and Tunsil. Just my opinion!

• Like 2

Technically they can still franchise him twice so technically we have 4 years of control over this guy. If he never plays we never pay!!!! So I mean that’s his career right there. He needs to come back I hate that it’s come to this but just figure it out and try to make a run with the youth we have!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marcus21 said:

I am no Bruce fan, but I would let Trent  sit until I got maximum value. This is all about money! Trent could hire an orthopedic surgeon to travel with him for less than one game check!  Trent tried to play games and now he losing. He can sit the next two years and the Redskins will still hold his rights. I would play the long game! Some team will lose a tackle and get desperate!l

i wouldn’t try and compare the value between Trent and Tunsil. Just my opinion!

Timing the market is a tough play.  I think we already saw maximum value with Tunsil.  No other franchise is likely to give us as much compensation as houston, plus I believe Trent is from houston so it would have been a desirable landing spot.

Chargers maybe?

What about Miami now?  They got all these picks and no left tackle.

Edited by offbyone
  • Like 1

I think we just watched our train roll right on by, for getting max value for Trent.

The only management dumber than the Texans for what they received for Clowney & what they gave up for Tunsil?

Is the ego driven, narcissistic, pissing contest champion in Brucey for what he "probably" turned down for a 31 year old, dope smoking, injury riddled, 7x pro bowl HOFer who has assured the world that he will never play for the Washington Redskins again.

Who knows....lol?

We probably could have got Clowney & a 1st Rd pick for Trent, from Houston.

But Brucey didn't budge...

Now....we'll be lucky if a team offers up a 3rd.

Our luck....Bruce doesn't trade him anywhere & Trent retires.

Or Trent gets busted for dope, cause he's sitting at home & thus gets suspended for a yr.

• Like 1

Hogs Haven (@HogsHaven) Tweeted:
@TheAthleticDC @ErinHawksworth Last nugget I'll drop, because you should just subscribe to @TheAthleticDC and listen yourself (WELL worth the $):

-Bruce asked Trent 'tell me who to fire [on medical staff] and I'll fire them'
-Trent's response: 'I don't want to cost anybody their job'

https://twitter.com/HogsHaven/status/1168939836377616384?s=17