So I guess Trent Williams must be worth (2) first round picks minimum, right?

aceinthehouse

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Hogs Haven (@HogsHaven) Tweeted:
@TheAthleticDC @ErinHawksworth Last nugget I'll drop, because you should just subscribe to @TheAthleticDC and listen yourself (WELL worth the $):

-Bruce asked Trent 'tell me who to fire [on medical staff] and I'll fire them'
-Trent's response: 'I don't want to cost anybody their job'

https://twitter.com/HogsHaven/status/1168939836377616384?s=17

Source: Bruce Allen 

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Source: Bruce Allen 

Right. Not sure why I would believe this. 

Also, Trent Williams believes the problem with the medical staff is bad enough he isn't willing to play for the team, but he doesn't want someone to lose their job? Why is this guy the team captain, again? 

Please trade this guy away. Trade him for nothing. I'm beyond caring. This team is officially rebuilding. He doesn't have the ability or the resume to lead a rebuilding team, and he won't be worth anything when the team is ready to compete again. 

1 minute ago, Slateman said:

Also, Trent Williams believes the problem with the medical staff is bad enough he isn't willing to play for the team, but he doesn't want someone to lose their job? Why is this guy the team captain, again? 

Please trade this guy away. Trade him for nothing. I'm beyond caring. This team is officially rebuilding. He doesn't have the ability or the resume to lead a rebuilding team, and he won't be worth anything when the team is ready to compete again. 

Or just fire the moron GM.  

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Minority post here... I would much rather play Trent at LT than Penn...

I would also welcome Trent back with open arms and hope he retires a Redskin. 

Also, our goaline package would be dominant with Trent and Penn on the field... 

I'm 100% with you and Trent.  

• Like 1

On 9/1/2019 at 11:41 AM, turtle28 said:

Maybe the Chargers bc of Russell Okung’s blood clots. Then, the Browns will probably realize they need a LT better than Greg Robinson to protect Baker after he’s running for his life in week 1.

I think they figured it out ahead of schedule:

EDIT: Nevermind ... apparently they re-signed him???

The NFL better watch out ... Brice's stupidity is apparently infectious.

Edited by Woz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Minority post here... I would much rather play Trent at LT than Penn...

I would also welcome Trent back with open arms and hope he retires a Redskin. 

Also, our goaline package would be dominant with Trent and Penn on the field... 

I don't think any rationale fan disagrees with any of that.  What we think an irrationale front office is going to do is a different story.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woz said:

I think they figured it out ahead of schedule:

EDIT: Nevermind ... apparently they re-signed him???

The NFL better watch out ... Brice's stupidity is apparently infectious.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2019/09/greg-robinson-re-signs-with-the-browns-after-being-released-sunday-in-a-procedural-move.html 

The Browns threw the NFL into a mild tizzy on Sunday when they cut their starting left tackle, but it was really just a bookkeeping matter.

The Browns needed the roster spot to make rookie offensive lineman Drew Forbes eligible to return from IR this season with his knee injury. He had to be on the 53-man roster Week 1 in order for the special designation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slateman said:

Why are people so quick to believe Bruce Allen? 

• Like 1