Cody Whitehair 5 Year Extension

base615

9 hours ago, pigsooie5 said:

I know you’re listing your teams top guys but I’d take Whitehair, Daniels, Roquan over those 3 all day long. And I’m not even mentioning homegrown guys like Eddie Jackson, Tarik Cohen, Leonard Floyd, who are all up for extensions as well. Pace>Ballard

Kelly is leagues better then Daniels, when healthy.  

Brandon Thorn of the Athletic who studies OL play listed his tiers of OL going into week 1

Nelson alone at Tier 1, Whitehair is Tier 3

I loved Smith in the draft and hoped the Colts would take him at 6. I’m happy with both guys we got. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Brandon Thorn of the Athletic who studies OL play listed his tiers of OL going into week 1

I loved Smith in the draft and hoped the Colts would take him at 6. I’m happy with both guys we got. 

Did he do that for all positions?

It’s an interesting list.

9 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

You are making a ridiculous assumption on Kelly v Daniels.  Daniels should have been a first rounder is stupid athletic, only 21 years old entering his 2nd season and FORCED A PROBOWL CENTER TO CHANGE POSITIONS.  JD has all pro potential at C. 

21 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

You are making a ridiculous assumption on Kelly v Daniels.  Daniels should have been a first rounder is stupid athletic, only 21 years old entering his 2nd season and FORCED A PROBOWL CENTER TO CHANGE POSITIONS.  JD has all pro potential at C. 

Kelly was a first round pick. Brandon Thorn listed Kelly as a 2nd Tier C (Very Good) and Daniels as a 3rd Tier C (Solid/Above Avg). Maybe saying he was leagues above was hyperbolic, but not an assumption or ridiculous 

11 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Kelly was a first round pick. Brandon Thorn listed Kelly as a 2nd Tier C (Very Good) and Daniels as a 3rd Tier C (Solid/Above Avg). Maybe saying he was leagues above was hyperbolic, but not an assumption or ridiculous 

It's a massive assumption, considering he hasnt played C in the NFL yet, dont really care where Thorn listed Daniels.  We're all about.to find out. But this is one of the most athletic guys at the position, one of the youngest guys at the position and one of the most technically proficient guys at the position.  We'll see what he is, bc a lot of people think hes going to be a perennial all pro.

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

It's a massive assumption, considering he hasnt played C in the NFL yet, dont really care where Thorn listed Daniels.  We're all about.to find out. But this is one of the most athletic guys at the position, one of the youngest guys at the position and one of the most technically proficient guys at the position.  We'll see what he is, bc a lot of people think hes going to be a perennial all pro.

Well I guess your multiple unnamed sources beat my single named source. I apologize 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Well I guess your multiple unnamed sources beat my single named source. I apologize 

I don't appeal to authority, but if you want names you can start with Daniel Jeremiah and Mike Mayock.  Also Kirk Ferentz who called him the best OL hes ever coached, Harry Hiestand who moved a probowl center to make room for Daniels.  Olin Kreutz former probowl and all pro center, Member of the NFLs all decade team of the 2000s, etc...