How do you feel about these AFC teams this season?

Hunter2_1

Chiefs, Steelers, Chargers, Browns

Probably the four main threats (not about to include Houston or div rivals until they can prove they are a threat to us). So, in our quest to get Tom his 7th, a couple of these obstacles will be in our way at some point. Are you concerned? Perhaps you think this is the clearest run the SB for a while?

For me;

Chiefs - Absolutely concerned by them, even though we beat them twice. I don't want to have to go into Arrow for another OT game winning drive again. They are dangerous. No Hunt is a bonus, but it's not like they can't torch us in other ways. I guess I'd expect to win, given Bill has outfoxed them twice in a year, but....it's danger

Steelers - Tend to be wary of these even though traditionally we always beat them. The last two encounters felt different though, and the tape proves that. They seem to have figured out a better way of playing us. We are clearly better, but they're one of those teams you can never count out

Chargers - Nah...

Browns - They're coming for our crown, in case you didn't hear. Going to be a fun season if they do well. We do play each other, and they'll be fresh from a bye actually, so I guess we'll see what'sup then. Don't expect them to be the next Denver or Colts for a few years though

Edited by Hunter2_1

47 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

The Texans and Broncos are interesting dark horse spoilers in the playoffs. Broncos have a potentially dominant defense again. Texans have a very good quarterback to lead a pretty diverse offense.

Yeah, they're definitely decent.

They belong in that group of teams that are our bunnies though. Along with (usually) Pittsburgh, LAC, Indie, Buffalo etc. Just don't fear them, even though they have some absolute star talent. 

Just get the #1 seed this year and home for January then I suspect they will be in SB but if seeded lower than #1 then all bets are off as not sure if they can get to SB winning another road game or games for that matter.

Whatever happens doesn't bother me b/c no more pressure with already winning 6 and if that's all then so be it the run was fun.

Edited by NFL Network
  • Like 1