Sign in to follow this  
marshawn lynch

Practice Squad Additions/Waiver Claims

Well there will be a lot of roster shifting here today so might as well make a thread.

Bills so far have added two to there practice Squad

LB- Nate Hall (Cowboys)

WR- Duke Williams (Bills)

Side note Tyree Jackson isn't expected to be added to Bills Practice Squad.

The Bills had 3 player claimed off Waivers. One of the highest totals in the league. This usually shows signs of having a deep team. Ray Ray claimed by Panthers,  Ryan Lewis claimed by  Colts, and Deion Lacy claimed by Dolphins. Bills didn't claim anyone.

Would have been nice to get Ray Ray and Lacey on the PS but no big deal either way.

I knew Duke would clear waivers but of course that didn't stop people on twitter claiming Beane was a moron or pathetic with no idea how to build an offense. Hate social media lol

Glad we are not wasting a spot on Tyree. I do wonder if we'll bring in a young guy.

Here is who the Bills brought back for their PS:

WR Duke Williams
CB Cam Lewis
OL Erik Magnuson
DE Eddie Yarbrough
TE Nate Becker
RB Christian Wade (exempt) 
DT Kyle Peko

Davis Webb was added to our practice squad. 3rd round pick. And he was a Jets QB. Interesting addition seeing as Jets are our first week opponents. Hope to get some good info from him.

5 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Here is who the Bills brought back for their PS:

WR Duke Williams
CB Cam Lewis
OL Erik Magnuson
DE Eddie Yarbrough
TE Nate Becker
RB Christian Wade (exempt) 
DT Kyle Peko

Good list, surprised Easley didn't make it.

Bills have some interesting names in the building today... Very talented players

WR- Laquon Treadwell 1st Round Pick

DE- Noah Spence 2nd Round Pick

S- Josh Jones 2nd Round Pick

Obviously Jones is the most successful out of the bunch but the other two are still very talented and have some potential

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Bills have some interesting names in the building today... Very talented players

WR- Laquon Treadwell 1st Round Pick

DE- Noah Spence 2nd Round Pick

S- Josh Jones 2nd Round Pick

Obviously Jones is the most successful out of the bunch but the other two are still very talented and have some potential

Spence and Jones would be interesting and I would trust Mcdermott and Frazier to help develop them further.

I was in love with Treadwell in the predraft process but I am not sure he fits anywhere with us now.

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I was in love with Treadwell in the predraft process but I am not sure he fits anywhere with us now.

I liked him a lot too. I thought he had #1 receiver potential working mainly as a possession/jump ball/red zone threat, but throughout his career he's only ever been a possession receiver with minimal skill. He can be used as a gunner though on ST.

As a #4 WR on a run first team though, he's fine. His time just ran out in Minnesota.

28 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I liked him a lot too. I thought he had #1 receiver potential working mainly as a possession/jump ball/red zone threat, but throughout his career he's only ever been a possession receiver with minimal skill. He can be used as a gunner though on ST.

As a #4 WR on a run first team though, he's fine. His time just ran out in Minnesota.

They got Duke Williams as their project possession/jump ball guy and Robert Foster as the 4th WR who has shown quite well as a gunner. I understand kicking the tires but I would be surprised if it turned into everything.

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

They got Duke Williams as their project possession/jump ball guy and Robert Foster as the 4th WR who has shown quite well as a gunner. I understand kicking the tires but I would be surprised if it turned into everything.

I hear ya, and I love Robert Foster. I think he can be special.

Bills signed DT Vincent Taylor to the PS and released TE Nate Becker.

Taylor was recently released by Miami and is considered a good run defender. Some media believe Harrison Phillips could be in jeopardy of losing playing time if he doesn't take a step this season.