Sign in to follow this  
FilmJunkie

closed

I would not click on that link by FilmJunkie. Is there a way to report  their post?

I'm new here and did not see anything to click to report, as I believe it is spam.

Edited by jjbnum3

Why would you report me for a working link. It is not spam you see it say fantasty football invitation key within the link itself. 

Edited by FilmJunkie

22 hours ago, FilmJunkie said:

If anyone want to join a 16 man last standing league copy and paste or click the link, Lets have fun this year boys!!!!

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1177355/invitation?key=bd5d8cd4d94c19d1&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=6be580cc3cf382d4

10 hours ago, jjbnum3 said:

I would not click on that link by FilmJunkie. Is there a way to report  their post?

I'm new here and did not see anything to click to report, as I believe it is spam.

Just wanted to clarify - the link is a working link to a fantasy football league and it isn't considered spam as it wasn't posted in every forum. So this is perfectly fine. That said, thank you @jjbnum3 for trying to alert us. In this case, it's fine, but if you ever feel we should take a look at something just tag Forge or I with the @ symbol as you would on any social media platform. We'll happily look into it. 

No harm, no foul!