Titans Pick'Em Competition - Week 1

TitanLegend

The format this year will remain the same as the last 2 years. It'll be based off overall record with a tiebreaker each week of correctly guessing the Titans amount of points in the game and in order to receive any tiebreaker points your score prediction has to be within 7,  and to qualify for that tiebreaker you have to correctly predict the winner of the game. So if you predict Tennessee 20 Cleveand 13 this week and the Titans win 20-13, you'd get 7 points. If the Titans instead won 13-10, you'd receive one point. 12-10 and you'd receive no points. Alternatively if you predicted Tennessee 20 Cleveland 13 and the actual score is Cleveland 24 Tennessee 20, you'd receive no points as your prediction on the winner would be incorrect.

There will once again be amazon gift card prizes for 1st($75), 2nd($50) and 3rd($25) place finishers at the end of the season. Alternatively if you prefer just the money straight up I can paypal it to you, but that's about the only alternative I can offer.

If you feel you're going to miss a week or multiple weeks, you can either say so in your post for that week and make predictions for the amount of weeks you're going to miss, or PM me your predictions for the week you're going to miss and I'll use those.