Packers sign Quinton Dial

BlondeonBlonde

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Ringo or Pipkins or Adams(if they still do decide to place him on IR). I think Fackrell has the first half of the season(while Biegel is on PUP and rehabbing) to show he belongs. If he fails to show growth, Biegel might end up replacing him once he's ready

Pipkins can go .. we don't need 7 CB's.

Just now, Cadmus said:

Pipkins can play STs. 

Are they really going to trot Gunter out there opposite Janis on PR? 

I don't think it will be Pipkins. 

Maybe one of the guards. 

We're only carrying 24 on offense (and 26 on defense) if memory serves. I don't we go to a 23/27 construction, so I'd suspect it'll be a defense cut/IR move.

I don't think Gunter roster spot is all that secure. He has his limitations and isnt as good as Pipkins on special teams. In fact who is our gunner opposite Janis? I think it's Pipkins which is why I think he will continue to stick on the roster.

More likely Adams to IR/DTR so we can get to keep everybody for the time being and worry about the roster make up later on in the season when injuries are bound to happen. This is the only roster move that absolutely makes sense.

McCray/Patrick will remain until we get Barclay back imo.

Just now, incognito_man said:

We're only carrying 24 on offense (and 26 on defense) if memory serves. I don't we go to a 23/27 construction, so I'd suspect it'll be a defense cut/IR move.

I also forgot they tried Jones at gunner a bit during the preseason, but I don't know who will play opposite Janis in the opener. 

Archived