Week 1 GDT: The Season is HERE! BUF @ NYJ

Trentwannabe

1 minute ago, Rockice_8 said:

The Jerry Hughes who had the same amount of sacks as Jordan Jenkins.  That Jerry Hughes?

Our defense played so well largely because he was constantly pressuring the pocket. Sack stats don't paint the entire picture.

Hughes recorded 74 total pressures on 375 pass-rush snaps to give him the best pass-rush productivity rating among all qualifying edge defenders in the NFL, according to Pro Football Focus. Hughes placed at No. 44 on the PFF Top-101 players' list. ESPN released their bold offseason predictions for all 32 teams.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-pff-jerry-hughes-one-of-best-pass-rushers-in-nfl

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NickChowaniec said:

Exactly. Neither offense has enough weapons to go anywhere further than fighting for a wild card spot, best case scenario. 

Yes which to me is what I do not get as to why he thinks that the Jets weapons are any good. Enunwa is always hurt and has never reached a 1000 yards, Robby Anderson has similar stats to Brown and Brown would have exceeded what he did had Flacco stayed in the entire season as he fits the mold of what Flacco could do but Lamar cant which is deep threat. Crowder similar to enunwa injury history and hasnt done anything to exceed 1000 yards.

Their best player is bell and the guy hasnt played in over 600 days so who knows what your going to get with that week 1. I didnt bother writing back because he has tunnel vision and will allow him to think that, no need to argue with it. The bills defense is what matters at this point and the oline has been a vast improvement to help protect allen and benefit the run game which they needed ever since wood and incognito left after 2017 season. 

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Lmao lost all credibility right here, stop looking at box scores like a child. Jerry Hughes is a beast.

I see sarcasm is lost in BUF.  Guess you guys fell through too many tables.

All in all back to reality.  These are two evenly matched teams each with their strengths and weaknesses.  In an offensive league give me the team with the better offense.  Good luck boys.

Death to the Patriots 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rockice_8 said:

I see sarcasm is lost in BUF.  Guess you guys fell through too many tables.

All in all back to reality.  These are two evenly matched teams each with their strengths and weaknesses.  In an offensive league give me the team with the better offense.  Good luck boys.

Death to the Patriots 

Went right over my head lol. Not enough tables, im from Chicago :S

10 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Can TJ Yeldon be a deep sleeper this year? Drafted him in the 15th round. 

If you are in a PPR or even half PPR he could be a good option from week to week. I expect the Bills to use their backs like New England does. Rotating them every week depending on matchup. 

42 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

If you are in a PPR or even half PPR he could be a good option from week to week. I expect the Bills to use their backs like New England does. Rotating them every week depending on matchup. 

I would go as far as saying they go with who is hot at the time during the game and ride with that. It is definitely a running back by committee approach now that shady is gone. 

• Like 1

Robby Anderson and Trumaine Johnson will be playing today but they are not 100%. I hope Daboll recognizes it and both Allen and Brown expose Trumaine with the deep passes. 

Robby Anderson calf injury may not be as bad as Trumaine's hamstring but that still can cause issues for him running at full speed. So shutting the deep threat down with him is ideal since this is Darnold's go to guy with Herndon suspended.