Week 1 GDT: The Season is HERE! BUF @ NYJ

Trentwannabe

15 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Our OL vs their DL will be a key for today. I'm not worried about Allen making plays, just need to make sure he has time. 

Singletary could be the key to the victory for us! Probably gonna have a lot of 3th and fews so he better steps up! Confident about the game! 

38 minutes ago, Killashaw said:

Singletary could be the key to the victory for us! Probably gonna have a lot of 3th and fews so he better steps up! Confident about the game! 

54 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Our OL vs their DL will be a key for today. I'm not worried about Allen making plays, just need to make sure he has time. 

I think Gore will step in on those 3rd and shorts. Just because he is 36 doesnt mean he cant get it done, he tends to be a bull up the gut and worked out well with a horrible oline in Miami and a mediocre one in Indy at the time. 

Oline is definitely going to have their hands full im curious how many matchup changes they make particularly on the rightside with Feliciano, Ford, Ty. Bills dline should be able to get a hold of the jets oline they brought in the guy from Oakland but he wasnt to play guard but tackles arent that special, and murphy/hughes/lawson should be able to work the outsides.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

They only have 5 active defensive linemen  today. They have 4 inactive. Their defensive line will be exhausted in 2nd half with minimum rotation. That's the key... Wear down their front 4. Pound Gore!

• Like 1