Week 1 GDT: Titans @ Browns

ttitansfan4life

Random thoughts:

Taywan Taylor didn't give away too much or enough to bite us.
Santos looked solid to good.
If we can come out this week and look different and be effective on offense, then we are truly going to be dangerous. One of the strengths of an offense like the Patriots is that they can be TE heavy one week and then spread it around the next. Really attack the weakness of the defense. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Random thoughts:

Taywan Taylor didn't give away too much or enough to bite us.
Santos looked solid to good.
If we can come out this week and look different and be effective on offense, then we are truly going to be dangerous. One of the strengths of an offense like the Patriots is that they can be TE heavy one week and then spread it around the next. Really attack the weakness of the defense. 

I think the game plan will have a lot of similarities for the first month, one thing that was really highlighted in the article above is just how limited Kelly is. Granted, the Colts don’t have a Myles Garrett, but I think there will still be a lot of focus on helping the left tackle.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I think the game plan will have a lot of similarities for the first month, one thing that was really highlighted in the article above is just how limited Kelly is. Granted, the Colts don’t have a Myles Garrett, but I think there will still be a lot of focus on helping the left tackle.

Fortunately, the Colts defense looked bad against the run on Sunday, so if we have to stick with the power looks, it should be fine. 

I feel like we have Dogs at the the skill spots. Walker,Brown,Davis. Willing to do whatever it takes to win. It is a great feeling to seem like we finally have given MM a chance at least.If he fails now, or gets injured that should be it for him. Humphries will have a bigger role when Lewan comes back, the playbook will open up 

23 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I know the mixed feelings on Cian, but given his constant praise for Mariota and constant criticism of how we’ve handled him, this seems like real praise.

In case anyone wanted to read this but refused to pay $2. Also though, toss him $2 lol. Quality Titans analysis is rare and should be supported.