Week 1 GDT: Titans @ Browns

ttitansfan4life

That definitely can’t be the excuse if the Titans lose... Otherwise Robinson should’ve never made that trade. Last year Fauk was picked up by Miami for the Week 1 game and I honestly don’t think that had any affect on the outcome. Taylor is not going to remember every single play and the gameplan changes from week to week.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

That definitely can’t be the excuse if the Titans lose... Otherwise Robinson should’ve never made that trade. Last year Fauk was picked up by Miami for the Week 1 game and I honestly don’t think that had any affect on the outcome. Taylor is not going to remember every single play and the gameplan changes from week to week.

If it were a factor teams would be picking up cuts and players off of practice squads and etc before playing teams each week.

Teams already know the opposing team's playbook, that's what film is for.

• Like 3

I think this should really be a good game. The Titans were so bipolar but seem like a team on the rise, although I don't have a ton of faith in Mariota (watch he'll now have a career game after I said that, haha).

The OL vs. the front seven should be a good test for each team.

• Like 1