Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

17 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

The Division...bought it because my cousin had it who also plays PS4 but never really tried it. Started it up just before I left for work, couldn't put it down.

I absolutely enjoyed the hell out of the Division's story line. However, once you beat that the rest of the game was a real let down. 

• Like 1

Anyone heard of Rimworld?  Its a colony builder / strategy game where you have to survive crash landing on a random world and being attacked by random pirate raiders, tribespeople and hostile animals.  

I've got 361 hours in it already, which is a fairly hefty amount considering that its technically still in early access xD

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

The Wolf Among Us season 2 was announced. That's great news to me, the first was definitely my favorite Telltale game. 

Was so excited to hear that...I started to give up hope we'd ever get it.

I still listen to the soundtrack from the first one.

4 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Anyone playing the Crash remake? The game is brutally hard and extremely frustrating to play. 

So they didn't change it at all? That game was always frustrating. Glad they kept it challenging. I read somewhere they are planning on bringing it to Xbox at some point. Hope they do!

9 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

So they didn't change it at all? That game was always frustrating. Glad they kept it challenging. I read somewhere they are planning on bringing it to Xbox at some point. Hope they do!

They actually made the game harder then the original.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07/19/vicarious-visions-explains-why-crash-bandicoot-remake-is-harder-than-the-original

On 7/20/2017 at 6:28 AM, skywindO2 said:

The Wolf Among Us season 2 was announced. That's great news to me, the first was definitely my favorite Telltale game. 

I feel like I lucked out with Telltale. I have only played like 3 of their games, but they are generally regarded as the better ones (Borderlands, Walking Dead, and of course Wolf Among Us). I can't wait.

12 hours ago, HighHopes said:
On 7/20/2017 at 9:28 AM, skywindO2 said:

I feel like I lucked out with Telltale. I have only played like 3 of their games, but they are generally regarded as the better ones (Borderlands, Walking Dead, and of course Wolf Among Us). I can't wait.

I wish they'd take a breather and update their engine properly finally 

On 7/17/2017 at 11:09 PM, skywindO2 said:

Let's get this show on the road!

I'm still playing Black Flag and hating the modern times portions. 

Eh it's not terrible but ultimately pretty pointless. Getting ally the sticky notes and computers does nothing so really if you get them you should only get them if you want to learn more about AC lore imo

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

I'm probably a bit too drunk rn to play AC Unity but here goes nothing 

Unity had a terrible launch and that's all I really heard about it. Looking into it now, the parkour and combat were noticeably improved apparently and it has me intrigued.