Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

22 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

How was FInal Fantasy XV for Xbox One? 

Any RPG suggestions? ( i have Skyrim, The Witcher III, Fallout 4, Fable 2, Final Fantasy Type-O) 

Dragon Age Inquisition was pretty good and should be relatively cheap now. All of the Souls' games are pretty good, too. Maybe check out Wasteland 2 as well - I wasn't a fan but I have a few buddies who enjoyed it.  

On 7/24/2017 at 7:41 AM, skywindO2 said:

Friend is playing Life Is Strange. Last night he finished episode 2 and he's completely crushed. That game was such an emotional trip, few games hit quite as hard.

I thought it was so lame after episode 1. I was not prepared. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sunnygsm said:

Also lol at Mass Effect Andromeda being so bad they killed Bioware Montreal. 

I didn't hate the game. It was definitely a lot of fluff and I can understand why it got bad reviews but as a diehard mass effect fan, it was enjoyable for me. 

That said, reading the whole franchise may be in jeopardy now makes me angry. Screw ya'll politics and make mass effect great again. 

I have too many questions that cannot go unanswered in andromeda. 

30 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I didn't hate the game. It was definitely a lot of fluff and I can understand why it got bad reviews but as a diehard mass effect fan, it was enjoyable for me. 

That said, reading the whole franchise may be in jeopardy now makes me angry. Screw ya'll politics and make mass effect great again. 

I have too many questions that cannot go unanswered in andromeda. 

The combat was as good as it's ever been. Other aspects of the gameplay, not so much. They just made a mess of the characters, story and polish. The game had some many basic flaws in game design (menus, quest design etc.) 

On 8/3/2017 at 7:07 AM, sunnygsm said:

I thought it was so lame after episode 1. I was not prepared. 

No spoilers pls.  Have had that game downloaded for a while and am gonna play it soon.

Side note: whoever recommended The Wolf Among Us in here, good call.  Just finished it the other day.  Was surprisingly a really fun game

On 8/5/2017 at 5:11 PM, Silver&Black88 said:

No spoilers pls.  Have had that game downloaded for a while and am gonna play it soon.

Side note: whoever recommended The Wolf Among Us in here, good call.  Just finished it the other day.  Was surprisingly a really fun game

I'm the opposite I love and I mean LOVE life is strange.