Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

On 8/11/2017 at 1:07 PM, Heimdallr said:

No Man's Sky update 1.3 is out, and this game is officially awesome.

If they would have released it a year ago as Early Access, and then this was the full release, it would have been a massive hit. 

I have never seen a game get this level of work a year after release. It is basically a brand new game.

Dang, I will be closely watching this. No Mans Sky and MLB were the two games that had me wanting to buy a PS4. After a quick browse through the NMS subreddit, there is nothing but praise being showered on this game now. Sony screwed the pooch on that one. 

1 hour ago, Lions017 said:

What did everyone think of Titanfall 2? I'm playing through the campaign and it's really fun, but I don't know if I'll have the reflexes necessary to be any good at the multiplayer. 

Doom and Titanfall 2 are my favorite shooters of the gen. When I played everyone used Tone and it was a bit OP that was like my only gripe with the multiplayer. Campaign on the other hand was just a blast to play I mean both modes are fun but campaign to me is what all FPS campaigns should be. 

21 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

Dang, I will be closely watching this. No Mans Sky and MLB were the two games that had me wanting to buy a PS4. After a quick browse through the NMS subreddit, there is nothing but praise being showered on this game now. Sony screwed the pooch on that one. 

I don't believe all the problems with No Mans Sky rest on Sony's shoulders. For instance they didn't hire a PR person when Sony asked them to and Sean Murray sure didn't help anything out with his mixed messaging on what the final game would actually be. 

There are a lot of reasons to buy a PS4 and imo I don't think No Mans Sky is that reason. 

8 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I'm just hoping that the damn game comes out this console generation. I'm not at all convinced that it will. 

I think it's unlikely as well. If it was we'd hear concrete stuff already.

I remember them saying they wanted to work on new projects and had two new series planned but didn't hear anything about if they were both due before or after the next ES.

On 8/16/2017 at 8:02 PM, Supersuavesky said:

I think it's unlikely as well. If it was we'd hear concrete stuff already.

I remember them saying they wanted to work on new projects and had two new series planned but didn't hear anything about if they were both due before or after the next ES.

Be great if the next Elder Scrolls game releases with the new consoles. That would be fun.

10 hours ago, Tyty said:

It'll be incredibly freaking lame if eSports becomes an Olympic sport. What a joke. 

I don't pay attention to eSports but that is one lame name I can't come up with anything better of course the best I have is competitive gaming.I don't understand they put sports in the name. That is like the largest issue I have with it.