Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

4 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

That game is so buggy but dude, it's fun as hell. I wish they had polished it up but I really enjoyed it. The story is great as well!

I genuinely love it so far. 

• Like 1

Battlefront 2 Heroes Unleashed is this weekend's special event.  Along with Double XP, heroes cost 75% less battlepoints, and are all unlocked to be played.  So in Capital Supremacy, you could have all nine heroes on the map at the same time.  It's a crazy take on the gamemode but always fun. 

Days Gone was a solid, solid 8/10. Hope they make a sequel for next gen and have a bit more budget. The final horde battle was so damn hard I set my controller down cause I was gonna quit the whole thing but then it asked if I wanted to skip it so I said ye

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

GameStop permanently closing 321 stores. So it begins 

For anyone who lives near a gamestop closing.

Go by a couple times before they close and see what they got. They're selling everything to get rid of it, did this last time they closed some stores and got like 5 Xbox one X's for $100 a piece.

Flipped em on ebay for a nice profit. 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Days Gone was a solid, solid 8/10. Hope they make a sequel for next gen and have a bit more budget. The final horde battle was so damn hard I set my controller down cause I was gonna quit the whole thing but then it asked if I wanted to skip it so I said ye

lol what

They should do that in more games

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

You didn't do the Sawmill horde???