Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

Finally got my PC back up and running (was having temp issues that led to something else)

I decided to get Uplay+ because there's a lot of Ubisoft games I wanted to try, mainly the 2 South Park games.  I installed AC Origins though, still early in it but dang that game is gorgeous.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Anyone who has played bloodborne wanna give me some tips? Will be starting it tonight 

Take deep breaths, don't break things, etc... Just realize ahead of time you're going to die...a lot. Especially if you play solo without ever summoning help.

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

Started Watch Dogs: Legion tonight.  Fun game so far.  

I'm watching a playthrough of this and it looks great. I've got too much stuff on my need to play list, and didn't get in to Watch Dogs 2 at all, so gonna leave it at just watching Legion. But the concept of no main character and picking your group from any random person on the street actually works really well - especially with permadeath on so there's real tension in case one of your group dies.

Also just seeing London in a game is awesome. I love London.

• Like 1