Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

so I haven't played any WWE games in a long time and haven't watched it in over 10 years but apparently WWE2K19 will have a competition where the winner will face A.J Styles in a WWE2K match and if they beat him they win 1 million dollars.

I don't think I'll be getting the game myself but I have to admit it's pretty cool that they are doing something like that.

Edited by rob_shadows

11 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Maybe one of you guys can help me.  I bought State of Decay 2 and before I could play it, it had to update.  It's updated but after I see the logo, it goes to a black screen.  How do I fix this?  It's for XBox One.

I would try and look up specific issues with that game, but in the worst case scenario you may have to uninstall and then reinstall the game.

4 hours ago, showtime said:

I would try and look up specific issues with that game, but in the worst case scenario you may have to uninstall and then reinstall the game.

Yeah.  I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it seems to have worked.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HighHopes said:

Who wants to recommend me time sink Switch games? Like more unknown games that aren't the major franchises lol

Stardew Valley is the ultimate time sinker. I also like Shovel Knight if you like old school platformers like Duck Tales. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Anyone ever play those Metro games?? I've been seeing a trailer for a new one on Facebook for some reason and it looks pretty neat. Not the longest game play but still looks entertaining

I love the Metro series. Really great FPS single player experiences if your into that kind of stuff. 

19 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:
17 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

This is the most correct statement ever typed

With it on the steam sale, I made the mistake of purchasing it at Midnight last night. Needless to say, this morning has been a struggle. 

I wish I could go back in time and play it again fresh. I sank like 150 hours into it on the Switch in less time than you would think lol. It's such a relaxing game and easy to play while watching a tv show

14 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I wish I could go back in time and play it again fresh. I sank like 150 hours into it on the Switch in less time than you would think lol. It's such a relaxing game and easy to play while watching a tv show

I know how you feel. I view Rocket League the same way. Stardew is very enjoyable though. Never really been my type of game but I had some credits and anywhere you go, you see the constant praise it gets. Glad i purchased, can see myself getting several days of enjoyment out of this game. 

21 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:
37 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

I know how you feel. I view Rocket League the same way. Stardew is very enjoyable though. Never really been my type of game but I had some credits and anywhere you go, you see the constant praise it gets. Glad i purchased, can see myself getting several days of enjoyment out of this game.

I can't wait for the multiplayer on Stardew (for PS4). I was never really into games like it, but I was hooked the moment I started playing

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I love the Metro series. Really great FPS single player experiences if your into that kind of stuff. 

It looks solid. Just never hear of anyone ever playing them which is why I posed the question. I personally have never even heard of it until FB decided to start displaying it. Due to the length of the others, it looks like it might be something I'd pass on unless I needed some filler time. Good to know someone here has given it a shot and an opinion on it. Makes it easier to purchase if I need to go that route lol