Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

Wanted to play a scary game yesterday because Halloween and all. Only one I had installed was Alien Isolation. I've been meaning to play it but got stuck really early on, it's hard to see anything. I finally made some progress on it though and really want to continue, just gotta figure out how to get past the next part I'm stuck on. There's a room with 4 people in it and they keep shooting at me but I gotta sneak and grab some electronic part they have or something. Kinda hoping the Alien just comes and kills them. 

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Target released their Black Friday ad, I'm on the hunt for a PS4 and I like their deal. $200 for the 1TB console  + Spider Man.

Is that the PS4 Pro? ****, I might be doing that.

How easy is it to transfer everything from my PS4 to a Pro? I just need to save stuff online right? I'd get access to the updated RDR2?

29 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Yeah it's just the 1tb PS4 slim model

Which really isn't very impressive considering if I remember correctly it's the same price that they were on Black Friday last year.

It hasn't been that low since last year either. I don't have the TV to make a pro worthwhile. 

I know absolutely nothing about most online gaming. 

Ive always had satellite internet or using my mobile hotspot threw Verizon to play Cod or Battlefield. ( I know I had lag and was slow) 

but we finally got fiber optic brought up to our town and I got the 70 Mbps option, is that plenty fast to play Madden/COD/Battlefield without a ton of Lag?

2 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Great game if thats your style. 

For $7.50 ill give it a go.  Though i just read that the developers are making some changes that will wipe game saves.  So i'll probably wait a few months before i play it.